PATH Finance Officer Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. PATH Zambia looking for “Finance Officer”. Applicants with A Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 27 June 2022.
PATH Finance Officer Jobs 2022
The PATH has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Officer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of three (3) years|
|Application Deadline||27 June 2022|
PATH Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: PATH is seeking to recruit a Finance Officer to assist in the functions of the finance team for the Zambia Country Office. The Finance Officer will work under the direction of the Finance Manager. The incumbent will be based in Lusaka.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Review and process invoices registered in the financial system for appropriate and sufficient supporting documentation according to Donor/GAAP and PATH policies.
- Review receivable accounts (program advances and prepayments to vendors) regularly and ensure that the accounts in question are cleared on time.
- Review Workshop expense reports to ensure that they have complete documentation, accurate, and comply with applicable policies and internal procedures.
- Register journal entries in the accounting system
- Ensure that no additional advances are paid to the same staff before previous advances are reconciled. Follow up with projects on all outstanding program advances
- Review payments loaded on the banking platforms to ensure that we are paying the correct amount and vendor.
- Review bank instructions for cash movement and payment for project activities.
- Pull proof of payments to share with projects who in turn share with the suppliers.
- Ensure that all financial activities are conducted with the approval of appropriate PATH designees for expense approval and technical oversight.
- Process transactions in the finance system on time and ensure that transactions are successfully approved in the workflow.
- Review petty cash reconciliations on monthly basis and check that replenishment is done on time.
- Support in the preparation of bank reconciliations on monthly basis.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, ACCA II, CIMA II, ZICA or equivalent.
- Must be current registered member of ZICA.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working for an international NGO.
- Demonstrated strong finance and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to appropriately prioritize competing tasks.
- Effective time management and able to work under time pressure.
- Ability to work with diverse vendors and stakeholders.
- Capacity to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members.
- Proficient in working with MS office computer programs.
- Must have legal authorization to work in Zambia.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply PATH Finance Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 27 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
PATH is an international, nonprofit global health organization based in Seattle, with 1,600 employees in more than 70+ offices around the world. Its president and CEO is Nikolaj Gilbert, who is also the Managing Director and CEO of Foundations for Appropriate Technologies in Health, PATH’s Swiss subsidiary.