Pact Technical Director Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Pact Zambia looking for “Technical Director”. Applicants with A Graduate degree may apply on or before 26 September 2022.
Pact Technical Director Jobs 2022
The Pact has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 September 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Technical Director to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 5 years|
|Application Deadline||26 September 2022|
Pact Job Vacancy 2022
Position Overview: Pact seeks an experienced Technical Director (Clinical Services) for the anticipated upcoming USAID/Zambia Integrated Health Activity (ZIHA). USAID/Zambia intends to award a $120M contract to support the USAID and PEPFAR objectives of 95/95/95, and to provide service delivery and technical assistance to improve MNCH and FP/RH services. ZIHA will improve, sustain, and further integrate HIV/AIDS, MNCH and FP/RH services at the health facility and community levels and ensure that client-centered, high-impact, high-quality services are available to Zambians. This is anticipated to be a five-year activity. This position is contingent upon award and is anticipated to be based in Lusaka.
- Provide technical leadership in the coordination and supervision of implementation of high-quality HIV and TB/HIV integrated services.
- For clinical services, manage all technical staff and ensure responsiveness, innovation, and effective collaboration for all integrated HIV and TB/HIV activities.
- Lead the design and delivery of high-impact HIV/MNCH/FP/RH interventions in collaboration with key national and regional stakeholders, ensuring adherence to internationally endorsed and recognized guidance on HIV/MNCH/FP/RH services.
- Supervise, coach, and mentor a team of technical personnel, ensuring they support the project’s overall strategic approach, its integration into the M&E plans, and its coordination throughout all levels of the Government of Zambia.
- Monitor implementation of activities to ensure timely completion of objectives and targets.
- Lead the development of annual workplans activities in collaboration with project staff, USAID, and MOH and ensure successful implementation of planned activities through continuous coordination with key stakeholders.
- Develop contractual deliverables (quarterly, annual, field project evaluations, etc.) in conjunction with other key staff and external evaluators.
- Work closely with project staff and implementing partners to identify, document, and disseminate best practices.
- Develop and present papers at local, regional, and international forums to share experiences and best practices developed through project activities.
- Assist the Chief of Party with all aspects of project operations including technical oversight, human resources, recruiting and training staff, and developing an experienced team with distinct roles and responsibilities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate degree or higher in medicine (MD/DO), nursing, or other clinical specialty plus graduate degree or higher in public or global health, international development, or relevant field such as medicine, public health, health system management, social administration, or social sciences.
- A minimum of 8 years’ progressive leadership and experience in clinical services, health administration, or program management for large-scale, complex, international development assistance programs is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing diverse teams of professional staff is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working directly with clients/patients in a clinical setting is required.
- Experience in Southern Africa preferred, preferably in Zambia.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and collaboratively with a broad range of senior and mid-level public and private sector counterparts, donors, and other key stakeholders.
- Experience supervising technical staff in the implementation of integrated health programming.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and English language oral presentation skills.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving and consensus building.
- Ability to travel within Zambia and occasionally internationally when health and safety concerns regarding COVID-19 diminish.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Pact Technical Director Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Pact is an international nonprofit that works in nearly 40 countries building solutions for human development that are evidence-based, data-driven and owned by the communities we serve. Founded in 1971, Pact works with partners to build resilience, improve accountability, and strengthen knowledge and skills for sustainable social impact.