Pact Strategic Information Management Director Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Pact Zambia looking for “Strategic Information Management Director”. Applicants with A Graduate degree may apply on or before 26 September 2022.
Pact Strategic Information Management Director Jobs 2022
The Pact has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 September 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Strategic Information Management Director to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Strategic Information Management Director|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 8 years|
|Application Deadline||26 September 2022|
Pact Job Vacancy 2022
Position Overview: Pact seeks an experienced Strategic Information (SI) Management Director for the USAID/Zambia Integrated Health Activity (ZIHA). USAID/Zambia intends to award a $120M contract to support the USAID and PEPFAR objectives of 95/95/95, and to provide service delivery and technical assistance to improve MNCH and FP/RH services. ZIHA will improve, sustain, and further integrate HIV/AIDS, MNCH and FP/RH services at the health facility and community levels and ensure that client-centered, high-impact, high-quality services are available to Zambians. This is anticipated to be a five-year activity. This position is contingent upon award and is anticipated to be based in Lusaka.
- Provide technical leadership in organization and coordination of data collection, management, systems, analysis, interpretation, and use of data at all levels.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Plan, taking into consideration the contract deliverables and conditions, including capacity building and robust monitoring of all activities.
- Manage all M&E staff and ensure the team is responsive to the needs of ZIHA. Train, supervise, and mentor the MEL team.
- Develop and lead the roll out of activity-specific MEL tools in collaboration with relevant MEL staff, partners, and other activity staff.
- Support any Pact partners in developing data collection plans, activity results frameworks (input, output, outcome, and impact), and relevant indicators and targets for result areas.
- Integrate and implement adaptive management and collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) approaches, tools, and strategies throughout the activity.
- Partner closely with Pact headquarters to design and integrate developmental evaluation activities within the project, and to develop a Developmental Evaluation Plan that will include intervention areas to be monitored and evaluated for real time program improvement throughout the life of the project.
- Lead the development and institutionalize the utilization of centralized project data management and case management systems.
- Design and conduct MEL trainings for Pact partners on topics that may include MEL practices, adaptive management data quality, data analysis, and managing evaluations.
- Develop high quality quantitative and qualitative methods and participatory methodologies to monitor program quality for performance and results.
- Lead routine analysis of data for learning and adaptation; visualize and summarize data and communicate with senior staff.
- Integrate the use of innovative technologies, data platforms, and GIS mapping for data collection, management, and reporting.
- Collaborate with other staff and Pact partners to develop, review, and finalize monthly, quarterly, and annual MEL workplans and budgets.
- Oversee the development of donor reports, ensuring that Pact meets all donor reporting requirements for MEL.
- Liaise with counterparts at international, government, non-government agencies involved in related activities and collaborate in promoting high quality results and complementary efforts.
- Serve as liaison to USAID MEL staff and other USAID implementing partner MEL staff.
- If needed, coordinate with an external evaluation team contracted by USAID to conduct a performance evaluation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate degree or higher in public or global health, statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology, health information system (HIS), or relevant field.
- A minimum of 8 years progressive leadership and experience in M&E and/or strategic information for large-scale, complex, international development assistance programs is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing diverse teams of professional staff is required.
- Experience in Southern Africa preferred, preferably in Zambia.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis methods.
- Experience in data analysis and data visualization with Excel, SPSS or other related software.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and case management systems
- Experience with strategic information systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with USAID MEL requirements and CLA tools and approaches.
- Experience developing results frameworks, logical frameworks, or similar tools for project design.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and managing operational research and evaluations.
- Demonstrated experience in synthesizing and analyzing various data sources for learning and recommendations for programming adaptations.
- Experience training other organizations in MEL topics and methods.
- Effective writing and data visualization skills. Excellent interpersonal, writing, and English language oral presentation skills.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving and consensus building.
- Ability to travel within Zambia and occasionally internationally when health and safety concerns regarding COVID-19 diminish.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Pact Strategic Information Management Director Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Pact is an international nonprofit that works in nearly 40 countries building solutions for human development that are evidence-based, data-driven and owned by the communities we serve. Founded in 1971, Pact works with partners to build resilience, improve accountability, and strengthen knowledge and skills for sustainable social impact.