Pact Finance Management and Operations Director Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Pact Zambia looking for “Finance Management and Operations Director”. Applicants with A Graduate degree may apply on or before 26 September 2022.
Pact Finance Management and Operations Director Jobs 2022
The Pact has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 September 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Management and Operations Director to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Finance Management and Operations Director|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 5 years|
|Application Deadline||26 September 2022|
Pact Job Vacancy 2022
Position Overview: Pact seeks an experienced Finance Management and Operations Director for the USAID/ Zambia Integrated Health Activity (ZIHA). USAID/Zambia intends to award a $120M contract to support the USAID and PEPFAR objectives of 95/95/95, and to provide service delivery and technical assistance to improve MNCH and FP/RH services. ZIHA will improve, sustain, and further integrate HIV/AIDS, MNCH and FP/RH services at the health facility and community levels and ensure that client-centered, high-impact, high-quality services are available to Zambians. This is anticipated to be a five-year activity. This position is contingent upon award and this position is anticipated to be based in Lusaka.
- Accountable for efficient resource deployment and use, program accounting and financial reporting, and related reporting and ensuring compliance with USAID financial and accounting rules and regulations.
- Provide overall procurement, financial, operational, safety and security, and compliance support to ZIHA.
- Oversee management of sub-contracts and Grants under Contracts (GUCs).
- Accountable for ensuring that funds expended are compliant with US government regulations and policies.
- Implement fraud mitigation practices and ensure systems and processes are implemented effectively to support implementation of the award.
- Initiate, develop, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the finance and compliance program and its related activities and to promote cost efficiency and compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Identify potential areas of financial and compliance vulnerability and risk and develop or implement corrective action plans to resolve problematic issues.
- Ensure proper financial documentation and reporting; establish and provide direction and management of project funds.
- Lead and oversee the development, management and complete life cycle of a variety of possible procurement mechanisms, including but not limited to purchase orders, sub-contracts, and/or GUCs.
- Accountable for managing the contract budget, tracking project spending and preparing financial reports for submission to USAID.
- Develop, implement, and adjust when required the ZIHA’s safety and security strategy and protocols, and serves as the point of contact for the person in charge of security at USAID for any issue related to security reports and procedures.
- Mentor and supervise finance, operations, and other staff engaged in the activities noted here.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years’ progressive leadership and experience in accounting, operations, and finance management of large-scale, complex, international development assistance programs is
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing diverse teams of professional staff is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of relevant USG grants and contract management experience is required.
- Registration with the Zambian Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA) is required.
- Demonstrable experience with management and/or administration for USAID projects, including experience managing sub-contracts and GUCs.
- Knowledge of U.S. government references including OMB Circulars (e.g., A-122), 22 CFR 226 and 22 CFR 228, ADS, FAR, AIDAR, CAS, FFATA, DSSR, and FTR.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving and consensus building.
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications and databases.
- Ability to travel within Zambia and occasionally internationally when health and safety concerns regarding COVID-19 diminish.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Pact Finance Management and Operations Director Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Pact is an international nonprofit that works in nearly 40 countries building solutions for human development that are evidence-based, data-driven and owned by the communities we serve. Founded in 1971, Pact works with partners to build resilience, improve accountability, and strengthen knowledge and skills for sustainable social impact.