One Acre Fund Relations Specialist Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. One Acre Fund Zambia programme looking for “Relations Specialist”. Applicants with A University Degree may apply on or before July 12, 2022.
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
One Acre Fund Relations Specialist Jobs 2022
The One Acre Fund has published a job vacancy announcement on May 23, 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Relations Specialist to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||One Acre Fund|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 4+ years|
|Application Deadline||July 12, 2022|
One Acre Fund Job Vacancy 2022
Partner Engagement and Relationship Management
- You will manage relationships with government officials at the Provincial, District and Village level
- You will coordinate our involvement in operational partnerships together with the government and other development agencies by identifying opportunities and managing the required administrative work streams
- You will coordinate and support our teams with government relations work streams
- You will manage relationships with Provincial and national level regulators
- You will manage license and permit renewals for our operations in existing and expansion areas
- You will research legal and regulatory compliance needs for the program as it grows in complexity and size
- You will advise the program on how to comply with customary laws and regulations especially with regards to land tenure
Research and Strategy Development
- You will research and report on new policies or regulatory developments that may affect any of our operations.
- You will track and help resolve regulatory risks affecting the program
- You will support strategy development and operational planning – support with the implementation of short-term and long-term goals, policies, and operating procedures
- You will support in coordinating all field events which include input delivery visits, field visits, and exhibition days among others
- 4+ years of experience with Sociology, International Development/Relations, Public Policy, Government Relations, Business Administration, or any other related field
- Management skills with the ability to coordinate across diverse teams
- An understanding of the local government protocol and procedures
- Experience managing projects with satellite or remote team members
- Proficiency in English is required. .
- Fluency and experience with MS Office/ Gsuite especially excel
How to Apply One Acre Fund Relations Specialist Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: July 12, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.