ONE ACRE FUND Project Specialist Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. ONE ACRE FUND Zambia programme looking for “Project Specialist“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s in any discipline may apply on or before 15 June 2021.
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, our farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
ONE ACRE FUND Project Specialist Jobs 2021
The ONE ACRE FUND has published a job vacancy announcement on 10 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Specialist to be based in Kabwe, Zambia.
|Recruiter||One Acre Fund|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s in any discipline|
|Experience Required||Minimum three years|
|Application Deadline||15 June 2021|
ONE ACRE FUND Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Project Specialist will help shape operations strategy to create noticeable and lasting impact for smallholder farmers while increasing program sustainability. The main responsibilities of this position are to help design and coordinate multiple field operations and innovation projects. Projects may relate to market access, carbon financing, marketing, farmer enrollment (sales), and credit collection.
- Design interventions and trials such as market access and carbon financing that are scalable, efficient, and impactful
- Implement parts of the Zambia core program such as enrollment (sales), input delivery, farmer training, and credit collection
- Plan and execute projects while tracking costs and reconciling budgets
- Measure and report on progress, and work with heads of departments to prioritize projects and resources.
- Take on projects that involve spending time in the field.
- Essential: Bachelor’s in any discipline with a preference for agriculture or statistics.
- Desirable: Fluency in Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) or Google Sheet.
- 3+ years of experience in either project management, or monitoring & evaluation
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Language: English required and any local language
- Benefits: Health insurance, paid time off
- Eligibility: This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Zambia
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ONE ACRE FUND Project Specialist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 15 June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.