One Acre Fund Assistant Officer Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. One Acre Fund Zambia programme looking for “Assistant Officer“. Applicants with a Diploma in Logistics may apply on or before 5th July 2021.
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
One Acre Fund Assistant Officer Jobs 2021
The One Acre Fund has published a job vacancy announcement on 26 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Assistant Officer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||One Acre Fund|
|Position||Loading Assistant Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Diploma in Logistics|
|Experience Required||At least three years|
|Application Deadline||5th July 2021|
One Acre Fund Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Logistics Loading Assistant oversees logistics operations at the supplier warehouse and for upholding all policies outlined in the Logistics Global Policy Manual. The Logistics Loading Assistant manages all loading, quality control, reconciliation, and security of inventory at the One Acre Fund supplier warehouse. The Logistics Loading Assistant also oversees completing, organizing, storing, and submitting to HQ all supplier warehouse documentation.
- Complete all required supplier warehouse transaction documents.
- File and submit documents.
- Manage the relationship with the warehouse team at supplier warehouses and conduct reconciliation processes.
- Provide hourly updates on loading and unloading
- Oversee loading of all inventory items onto trucks for distribution.
- Conduct the Receiving Q/C Process.
- Ensure all inputs are segregated by lot/batch and labeled.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Address any health or safety hazards.
- Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration OR Certificate in the same field.
- Can spend long hours standing and walking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel (can work with basic formula and tables)
- Written and spoken proficiency in English, able to speak Bemba or Nyanja
- Knowledge of and some experience in supply chain and warehouse management.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Eligibility: This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Zambia.
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply One Acre Fund Assistant Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 5th July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.