ONE ACRE FUND Analyst Manager Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. ONE ACRE FUND Zambia programme looking for “Analyst Manager”. Applicants with a Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 8 June 2021.
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, our farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
ONE ACRE FUND Analyst Manager Jobs 2021
The ONE ACRE FUND has published a job vacancy announcement on 28 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Analyst Manager to be based in Zambia.
|Recruiter||ONE ACRE FUND|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||8 June 2021|
ONE ACRE FUND Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: We are looking to build our team under the CEO, which will be composed of 1-2 analysts and 1-2 managers. As One Acre Fund grows, our Executive Director is focused on an increasingly diverse set of priorities that span across all countries of operation — from changing how we deliver impact and serve farmers to driving major organization-wide initiatives to improve the One Acre Fund staff experience. Members of this team will lead a varied portfolio of projects, linked by a common theme of moving forward strategic priorities across the organization.
- Lead high-priority programmatic work: The CEO wishes to improve how One Acre Fund delivers impact to farmers. You will collaborate with relevant One Acre Fund teams to design and implement strategic improvements to One Acre Fund’s business model. Sample projects include:
- Modernizing the customer experience: Work with our Business Operations, Field, and Technology teams to understand, shape, and execute the modernization of our customer experience as we shift to digital via new technologies and ways of interacting with our client base
- Drive major, organization-wide initiatives: Directly implement the priorities of the CEO by leading key change management initiatives that will directly shape the future of One Acre Fund. You will be working with One Acre Fund staff across the organization as you take the lead on such projects, reporting progress back to the CEO and engaging him when necessary. Sample projects include
- Experience in strategic and consulting contexts, e.g. working with and making recommendations to C-suite leaders, strategic problem-solving, long-term planning
- Ability to roll up one’s sleeves and directly move projects forward, as opposed to solely making recommendations or presentations.
- Strong executive-level verbal communication skills — the ability to quickly identify what matters and communicate that clearly and concisely to C-suite
- Logical thinker & comfort with analysis. We are looking for someone who is a structured thinker and can use quantitative analysis to create insights and inform recommendations
- At the manager level – experience managing team performance and developing leaders; experience in remote management a plus
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- At the Manager level, we are looking for professionals with ~5+ years of work experience
- At the Analyst level, we are looking for professionals with ~3+ years of work experience
- For both levels your experience should include 5+ years of experience in one of our countries of operation
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Preferred Start Date: As soon as possible
- Benefits: Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits
- Language: English
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ONE ACRE FUND Analyst Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 8 June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.