MSI Public Health Data Analyst Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. MSI Zambia looking for “Public Health Data Analyst”. Applicants with A Bachelor’s degree in statistics may apply on or before 18 September 2022.
MSI Public Health Data Analyst Jobs 2022
The MSI has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 September 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Public Health Data Analyst to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Management Systems International (MSI)|
|Position||Public Health Data Analyst|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in statistics|
|Experience Required||Minimum three years|
|Application Deadline||18 September 2022|
MSI Job Vacancy 2022
Position Summary: The Public Health Data Analyst reports directly to the Senior Knowledge Management Specialist and will provide technical, strategic, and programmatic direction for the development and implementation of data reporting, visualization and presentation. The position will be the direct interface with USAID and MOH, which is preparing and presenting data analysis and visualizations on targeted topics in family planning, maternal child health, malaria and HIV/AIDS. This role will engage with Zambia’s health informatics community to oversee and develop approaches for integration of Zambian e-Health information systems data in data evaluation, visualization, and dissemination.
- Oversee the data analysis of Zambian health data to identify actionable insights and trends in the areas of family planning, maternal child health, malaria, and HIV/AIDs.
- Integrate data from various sources into systematic products, including DHIS2, Postgres, CSV/Excel, and other structured databases.
- Validate and transform data to ensure it is fit for purpose and suitable for use in examination.
- Use statistical tools, like R or SPSS, to identify, examine, and interpret patterns and trends in complex health datasets.
- Create compelling, visually appealing, and easy to understand visual products to support systematic findings using paid and unpaid graphic editing and business intelligence tools like Excel, GIMP, or Tableau.
- Present data trends to USAID’s Health Office.
- Develop and implement data analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency and quality of health-related data and information systems.
- Design and produce innovative visualization products to illustrate program research findings and evaluation to inform program strategy and grant design.
- Other duties, as necessary and assigned by the management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, graphic design, or other relevant discipline is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum three years demonstrable work experience as a data analyst in the health sector is required.
- Experience using Excel, SPSS and Tableau for health data analytics.
- Knowledge of R preferred.
- Expertise working with DHIS2 data in longitudinal analysis.
- Experience in creating data infographics and maps using open-source GIS software including QGIS.
- Ability to create user-friendly, visually appealing infographics and data visualizations that support audience understanding of trends.
- Ability to produce high quality work under deadlines.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply MSI Public Health Data Analyst Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 18 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Founded in 1981 in a small townhouse in northwest Washington, D.C., we’ve grown in size and presence around the world, and the ability to tackle complex international development challenges.