MSI Program Manager Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. MSI Zambia programme looking for “Program Manager“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 2nd June 2021.
Founded in 1981 in a small townhouse in northwest Washington, D.C., we’ve grown in size and presence around the world, and the ability to tackle complex international development challenges.
MSI Program Manager Jobs 2021
The MSI has published a job vacancy announcement on 21 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Program Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Management Systems International (MSI)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Experience Required||Minimum of eight years|
|Application Deadline||2nd June 2021|
MSI Job Vacancy 2021
Position Summary: The Program Manager will maintain working relationships with the USAID Family Health (FH) and PMI teams including key stakeholders at the MoH as well as the National Malaria Elimination Council (NMEC). They will actively engage in USAID Family Health/PMI meetings and other relevant technical working groups and provide support to administrative tasks related to FH/PMI SOW. They will support the FH team by identifying, accessing, and gathering data on key indicators to help monitor and track national, regional, and where possible district-level status. The Program Manager will continue to support mapping exercises to identify and review potential sources of FH data in Zambia. Working with the M&E team, the PM will ensure that USAID FH have access to timely data through different system such us the DHIS2 dashboard. The incumbent will support implementation of all the FH and PMI components including needs identification, new program development, budget management, detailed implementation planning, facilitation, and presentation. Overall responsible for high quality delivery of the Family Health and PMI activities in Zambia. This position reports to the Senior Advisor Knowledge Management/Data Demand and Use (KM/DDU).
- Support the M&E and the malaria team to ensure the establishment and maintenance of effective project reporting, evaluation, and communication systems
- Timely submission of accurate monthly program reports that meet FH and PMI requirements
- Coordinate the USAID FH/PMI and E4H teams including but not limited to monthly check-ins as well as preparing summary presentations for performance review
- Coordinate capacity building activities for USAID FH and PMI on the use of DHIS2 and the Knowledge Management Platform
- Review and evaluate program effective on a regular basis
- Determine corrective actions needed to improve goal achievement
- Coordinate meetings by preparing the agenda and talking points, scheduling, and drafting presentations
- Ensure clear and effective communication of the FH and PMI program activities to MoH and NMEC
- Build reputation of the program through sharing of evidence-based impact evaluation and participation in key stakeholder events
- Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Project Management, or Development Studies required, advanced degree is preferred
- Desirable: Strong leadership, strategic planning, and technical skills, with proven capacity to direct and manage change, and inspire high-performing teams.
- Minimum of eight years of experience working in increasingly more advanced Program Management positions for USAID, including work with health-related projects.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Local Staff
- Job Classification: Project
- Language: English fluency required
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply MSI Program Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 2nd June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.