MSI Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. MSI Zambia programme looking for “Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree related to M&E may apply on or before 31 May 2021.
Founded in 1981 in a small townhouse in northwest Washington, D.C., we’ve grown in size and presence around the world, and the ability to tackle complex international development challenges.
MSI Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2021
The MSI has published a job vacancy announcement on 21 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Management Systems International (MSI)|
|Position||Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree related to M&E|
|Experience Required||minimum of ten years|
|Application Deadline||31 May 2021|
MSI Job Vacancy 2021
Position Summary: The M&E Specialist will focus on improving the evidence base for health programming generated by USAID/Zambia health implementing partners (IPs). The primary task of the M&E Specialist will be to help build the capacity and offer M&E support to the USAID/Zambia Health Office staff and their IPs, including coordinating the USAID IP M&E Community of Practice, managing the Health Office research and learning agenda, and supporting utilization of the Health Office data analytics and knowledge management platform. They will be responsible also for tracking and reporting on E4H’s Activity Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan (AMELP). The M&E Specialist reports to the Senior Advisor Knowledge Management/Data Demand and Use (KM/DDU).
- Implement the E4H Activity Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan (AMELP)
- Lead the development of a USAID/Zambia health office research and learning agenda
- Plan, manage, facilitate and evaluate the quarterly meetings of the USAID IP Monitoring and Evaluation Community of Practice (MECOP)
- Oversee the assessment of M&E skills and capacity building needs and develop a capacity building plan for USAID Health Office and IPs
- Support the Mission’s health office in streamlining and systematizing reporting systems
- As requested, support the USAID/Zambia health office with portfolio reviews and Performance and Plan Review (PPR) reporting
- Participate in MSI’s global MEL community of practice
- Essential: Bachelor’s degree related to M&E, health data, statistics, or development economics required; Master’s degree is preferred
- Desirable: Proven training skills in USAID M&E policies, systems, and applications.
- A minimum of ten years plus experience working in M&E technical support positions for USAID IPs, including work with health-related projects.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Job Type: Local Staff
- Job Classification: Project
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply MSI Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 31 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.