MSI Driver Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. MSI Zambia programme looking for “Driver“. Applicants with a Must have clean and valid driver’s license record may apply on or before 1st June 2021.
Founded in 1981 in a small townhouse in northwest Washington, D.C., we’ve grown in size and presence around the world, and the ability to tackle complex international development challenges.
MSI Driver Jobs 2021
The MSI has published a job vacancy announcement on 21 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Management Systems International (MSI)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Must have a clean and valid driver’s license record|
|Experience Required||Minimum two years|
|Application Deadline||1st June 2021|
MSI Job Vacancy 2021
Position Summary: The drivers will be responsible for providing effective transport to and from the project headquarters in Lusaka, as well as different work sites for E4H staff. The drivers will support project implementation through effective communication and demonstrate quality of commitment and integrity. Based in Lusaka, the drivers report to the administrative assistant.
- Facilitate staff transportation.
- Ensure cleanliness of vehicle and verify that the vehicle is in good condition before use.
- Carry out periodic checks on vehicle to determine maintenance needs and report accordingly and on time.
- Drive carefully and ensure safety of the passengers, other road users, and the assigned vehicle.
- Keep vehicle mileage log up to date, inform responsible staff of vehicle tags and insurance renewal.
- Record costs of vehicle fuel and services.
- Ensure all vehicle reports are done and are submitted on or before the scheduled date.
- Assist in other duties in the office as assigned by the immediate supervisor when not undertaking transport facilitation.
- Essential: Must have clean and valid driver’s license record
- Desirable: Should be flexible and able to adapt to abrupt changes on short notice.
- Minimum of two (2) years of driving experience in short and long-distance routes.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Job Type: Local Staff
- Job Classification: Project
- Language: Fluency in English required
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply MSI Driver Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 1st June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.