Mabiza Resources Limited Warehouse Supervisor and Inventory Controller Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Mabiza Resources Limited Zambia programme looking for “Warehouse Supervisor and Inventory Controller”. Applicants with A Grade 12 School Certificate may apply on or before May 27, 2022.
Mabiza Resources Limited (“Mabiza”) operates the Munali Nickel Mine (“Munali”), which is located in the Mazabuka District, 75kms south of Lusaka, Zambia. Mabiza is a wholly owned entity of Consolidated Nickel Mines Ltd (“CNM”). The Mine is a modern, world-class facility with fully mechanized underground operations.
Strengthened by a new management team with proven operational experience in Africa, the mine has been fully de-risked including all permits, environment and safety, and supply of water and electricity.
Mabiza Resources Limited Warehouse Supervisor and Inventory Controller Jobs 2022
The Mabiza Resources Limited has published a job vacancy announcement on May 25, 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Warehouse Supervisor and Inventory Controller to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Mabiza Resources Limited|
|Position||Warehouse Supervisor and Inventory Controller|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Grade 12 School Certificate|
|Experience Required||At least three years|
|Application Deadline||May 27, 2022|
Mabiza Resources Limited Job Vacancy 2022
- Adherence to safety requirements in the work area and being aware of all workplace rules and critical procedures applied at Munali Nickel Mine.
- Identifying the risks in the work area and using the correct controls.
- Providing oversight and confirmation that all incoming goods are received, updated, and stored in correct bin locations (both physically and virtually in the ERP system).
- Raising purchase requisitions for stock items.
- Ensuring maximum adherence to inventory management procedures in accordance with the laid down company policies.
- Ensuring that all inventory Reports for weekly, monthly, and yearly are done within the expected time.
- Ensuring that all the tasks are done in accordance with the mining Safety regulation and always adhered to.
- Shall supervise and be in charge of all Inventory activities and storage of stock items.
- Ensure stock availability as agreed by the respective internal customer.
- Shall ensure cataloging is done in accordance with the laid down procedure.
- Ensuring stock levels are regulated by setting up min-max levels.
- Shall recommend obsolete/redundant/scrap stock for disposal.
- Shall ensure stock is classified by formulating an ABC analysis.
- Shall be able to recommend to Procurement regarding stock replenishment.
- Shall ensure stock take and cycle counts are carried out timely and in accordance with the benchmarks and or procedures.
- Shall manage and recommend all activities on stock that are on consignment, VHS, and forwarding purchases to the Supervisor.
- Shall assist the warehouse & inventory coordinator in always ensuring proper stores layout and good housekeeping
- Carry out any other responsibility in the supply Section as assigned by the Supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent, Graduate Diploma in Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
- Member of Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
- At least Three years’ experience in the Mining Sector or other busy 24hour Operation Industries.
- Required to have a valid Driving License.
- High level of computer skills – Microsoft Word and Excel, and any computerized accounting package.
How to Apply Mabiza Resources Limited Warehouse Supervisor and Inventory Controller Jobs 2022
MRL offers equal employment opportunities. If you are ready to take up this opportunity, e-mail or post your CV with a full application letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply to
Human Resources Business Partner
Mabiza Resources Limited
Or email your application and C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 27th May 2022