Mabiza Resources Limited Mine Planning Engineer Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Mabiza Resources Limited Zambia looking for “Mine Planning Engineer”. Applicants with A Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 21 June 2022.
Mabiza Resources Limited Mine Planning Engineer Jobs 2022
The Mabiza Resources Limited has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Mine Planning Engineer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Mabiza Resources Limited|
|Position||Mine Planning Engineer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 5 years|
|Application Deadline||21 June 2022|
Mabiza Resources Limited Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To oversee all the planning aspects of the Underground Mine.
- To generate mine designs, plans, and schedules for safe and productive development, stope production and mine backfilling operations
- To liaise with all other Service Departments when generating layouts to ensure compliance to Mining Regulations
- To co-ordinate all mining consumables and explosives usage.
- Co-ordinating all manpower planning activities
- Head and direct the mine planning section
- Providing a safe working environment to all mine employees by designing safe and effective mining layouts
- Ensuring that all designs, plans and schedules generated conform to safety, health and environmental legislation and mine procedures
- Coordinate the preparation of short, medium, and long-term development and stope production plans in order to maintain safe, economical and efficient underground operations
- Co-ordinating all mine planning activities in compliance with mining regulations and standards
- Provision for adequate planning and scheduling back filling operations
- Coordinate all materials, manpower and equipment required for all mining operations
- Facilitate for accurate budgetary input for the department
- Monitoring manpower and materials costs for the department
- Ensuring all costs are within budget
- Ensuring utilisation of all company resources are maximized
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ minimum underground work experience
- Member of EIZ
- Conversant with the Mining Regulations as applicable in Zambia
- Knowledge of mining planning software such as Deswik, Surpac 3D and other mining software
- Knowledge of AutoCAD will be an added advantage
- Exceptionally high computer skills
- Exposure to backfill mining operations is an absolute advantage
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Mabiza Resources Limited Mine Planning Engineer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Mabiza Resources Limited (“Mabiza”) operates the Munali Nickel Mine (“Munali”), which is located in the Mazabuka District, 75kms south of Lusaka, Zambia. Mabiza is a wholly owned entity of Consolidated Nickel Mines Ltd.