M-KOPA Retail and Logistics Manager Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. M-KOPA Zambia programme looking for “Retail and Logistics Manager”. Applicants with A Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 19 April 2022.
M-Kopa is an African connected asset financing platform that provides underbanked customers in Africa to essential products including solar lighting, televisions, fridges, smartphones & financial services. M-Kopa was launched commercially in 2012 and is headquartered in Nairobi.
M-KOPA Retail and Logistics Manager Jobs 2022
The M-KOPA has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 April 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Retail and Logistics Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Retail and Logistics Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 3 years|
|Application Deadline||19 April 2022|
M-KOPA Job Vacancy 2022
The to provide leadership and support towards the delivery of the M-KOPA Zambia’s operations.
This includes M-KOPA Zambia’s
(i) retail footprint of service centers and stocking points,
(ii) warehouse and associated logistics services,
(iii) its on-the-ground operational activities.
The Role holder will lead multiple teams across multiple parts of the business. Consequently, the role holder will need to be flexible and adaptable. We are not looking for expert knowledge in any of the fields – rather, we are looking for an excellent operator with a strong track record in the execution of business activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Field Operations & Retail. Responsible for providing excellent customer service across M-KOPA’s nationwide footprint of retail service centers and stocking depots.
- Supply Chain: Work with the central supply chain and procurement teams to plan secure required stock. Oversee teams responsible for device management to ensure all products ready-for-sale. Coordinate with M-KOPA’s OEM device partners to drive performance of third-party phone servicing, and to set up the required reverse logistics.
- Logistics. Lead a warehouse team to provide excellent support to the business such that stocks are received, processed, and dispatched into the sales channel within agreed SLAs. Coordinate all forecasting with the sales team and manage all stock deliveries across M-KOPA’s sales channels and direct field force.
- Marketing. Liaise with the Director for Marketing and local marketing teams to ensure M-KOPA’s brand is well represented within the retail channel, and all required marketing tools and collateral dispatched to the sales team
- Bachelors’ degree in any field but exceptions will be made for candidates who can show an exceptional track record in this area
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
Passionate about our mission of upgrading lives, and making life-changing products more affordable and accessible
- You can live and breathe our values of progress, ownership, and transparency
- Over three (3) years of experience in a role with a strong track record of operational execution.
- Track record of hitting tight deadlines without compromising on the quality of execution
- People Leadership and management experience in a similar capacity.
- Previous experience managing teams with multiple key performance indicators.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English
- Faultless integrity and openness combined with a commitment to good governance.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Logistics/ Transportation/ Procurement jobs in Zambia
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply M-KOPA Retail and Logistics Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 19 April 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.