JSI Market Research Advisor Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. JSI Zambia programme looking for “Market Research Advisor“. Applicants with a Bachelor degree in health policy may apply Open until the position is filled.
JSI has been working to strengthen health services and systems in Zambia since the mid-1980s. JSI is the Government of Zambia’s lead partner in strengthening supply chain systems for HIV-related health commodities. In 2019, JSI-led HIV projects in Zambia supported testing of over 1.5 million people for HIV and identified 95,000 people living with HIV. Through the support of JSI-managed projects in Zambia, over 300,000 people are receiving antiretroviral therapy (ART). For HIV prevention, JSI-led projects circumcised over 130,000 men and enrolled almost 15,000 individuals on PrEP.
JSI Market Research Advisor Jobs 2021
The JSI has published a job vacancy announcement on 8 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Market Research Advisor to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||John Snow Inc (JSI)|
|Position||Market Research Advisor|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Bachelor degree in health policy|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||Open until the position is filled|
JSI Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: JSI is seeking a Market Research Advisor for the newly awarded USAID Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity. USAID ZAM-Health is a five-year project that aims to sustainably expand the availability and accessibility of high-quality health products and services in the private sector, improve health knowledge, and increase the adoption of healthy and health-seeking behaviors. Within the framework of a total market approach (TMA), the program will employ private sector approaches such as marketing, social franchising, and partnerships with commercial and for-profit entities to achieve these outcomes. USAID ZAM-Health is implemented by John Snow Health Zambia (JSH) in partnership with JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI), Media 365 and PharmAccess. The consortium will apply a market facilitation approach to coordinate, catalyze, and harness the private sector to reach priority populations with health products, services and information.
- Support the development and implementation of the ZAM-Heath Strategic Information plan and the Activity Monitoring and Evaluation Plan;
- Design, conduct, and/or oversee various types of health market analyses, including but not limited to stakeholder mapping, trend analysis, consumer research/insights to guide programmatic investments aimed to increase private sector engagement in health service delivery;
- Design and oversee social marketing and behavioural research initiatives for product and service brand development, perform in-depth formative research, and establish a platform for constant contact and feedback with consumers through existing community, civic and social networks;
- Work with the Strategic Information Specialist to compile and analyze market data using digital and traditional methods;
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations;
- Provide competitive analysis on various market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation;
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and implement best practices;
- Ensure data reporting and use to measure progress and make necessary refinements;
- Participate and contribute to the clear presentation of quarterly reports, annual work plan and other reports as well as participate in various internal and external meeting;
- Support efforts to promote Collaborative, Learning, and Adaptation (CLA) Activities;
- Be an active member of the Strategic Information team lead by the Director of Strategic Information;
- Responsible for implementing JSI’s Accountability Framework and Code of Conduct, and adhering to JSI’s policies on fraud management; and
- Any other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in health policy, health economics, marketing, statistics or a related advanced degree, with 5 – 7 years of experience;
- At least 2-3 years of experience with USAID or donor funded projects strongly preferred;
- Progressive experience in monitoring, evaluation, and research (MER) in the public health field or of large, complex markets;
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and assessing innovative approaches in demand generation programming for public and private health sector;
- Experience with social and commercial marketing;
- Good understanding of Zambia’s health system and prior experience with Total Market Approach or other market development approaches will be an advantage;
- Experience in qualitative, quantitative research, advocacy and policy analysis policy;
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking;
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills; and,
- Ability to travel to project sites as needed.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply JSI Market Research Advisor Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: Open until the position is filled
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.