IOM Assessment of the Use of Administrative Data on Migration Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. IOM Zambia looking for “Assessment of the Use of Administrative Data on Migration”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 24 June 2022.
IOM Assessment of the Use of Administrative Data on Migration Jobs 2022
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Assessment of the Use of Administrative Data on Migration to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||International Organization for Migration (IOM)|
|Position||Assessment of the Use of Administrative Data on Migration|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 10 years|
|Application Deadline||24 June 2022|
IOM Job Vacancy 2022
OBJECTIVE OF THE ASSIGNMENT: The main objective of the assessment is to conduct research on full range of administrative sources that are available in the study countries, and then assess how each source is being used to provide data on migration.
- Conduct an assessment and scoping exercise on the full range of administrative sources that are available, which will include the organization (s) responsible for data collection, frequency that the data is collected and the possible indicators that can be drawn from the data.
- Identify the challenges in accessing and utilising administrative data amongst data collectors and data users.
- Conduct a scoping exercise on the use of administrative data on migration and include the indicators and variables that are available and those that are disseminated, as well as data accessibility.
- Provide recommendations to improve on the collection, availability and use of administrative data.
- The report should present a chapter for each of the study countries comprising the above specified objectives.
- Advanced university degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, or Demography.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in migration management, international development, administrative data sources, and research and analysis. Experience working with entities that produce administrative data is preferred.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Assessment of the Use of Administrative Data on Migration Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 24 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. With 174 member states, a further 8 states holding observer status and offices in over 100 countries, IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.