ILO National Project Coordinator Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. ILO Zambia programme looking for “National Project Coordinator“. Applicants with a First level university degree in Social Sciences may apply on or before 11 May 2021.
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is a United Nations agency whose mandate is to advance social and economic justice through setting international labour standards. Founded in October 1919 under the League of Nations, it is the first and oldest specialised agency of the UN. The ILO has 187 member states: 186 out of 193 UN member states plus the Cook Islands. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with around 40 field offices around the world, and employs some 2,700 staff from over 150 nations, of whom 900 work in technical cooperation programmes and projects.
ILO National Project Coordinator Jobs 2021
The ILO has published a job vacancy announcement on 05 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of National Project Coordinator to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||International Labour Organization (ILO)|
|Position||National Project Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||First-level university degree in Social Sciences|
|Experience Required||Three years of experience|
|Application Deadline||11 May 2021 @05:00 PM|
ILO Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Technical cooperation appointments are not expected to lead to a career in the ILO and they do not carry any expectation of renewal or conversion to any other type of appointment in the Organization. A one-year fixed-term contract will be given. Extensions of technical cooperation contracts are subject to various elements including the following: availability of funds, continuing need of the functions and satisfactory conduct and performance.
Position in Organization:
- Grade: NOB
- Job ID: 5991
- Department: RO-Africa
- Organization Unit: CO-Lusaka
- Location: Lusaka
- Contract type: Fixed Term
- Contract duration: 1 year
- Essential: First level university degree in Social Sciences, Public Administration, Social Protection or similar with demonstrated expertise in the relevant technical field and strong knowledge of development issues, particularly in Zambia, is required. An advanced university degree would be an advantage.
- Three years of experience in the field of Social Protection and Public Administration. Experience in project management, supervision, administration and implementation of grant/cooperative agreement requirements (including meeting deadlines, achieving targets, and overseeing the preparation and submission of required reports to the project donor).
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: ZMW 513,913
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ILO National Project Coordinator Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to jobs.ilo.org/…………..
The Closing Date: 11 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.