IFRC Intern Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. IFRC Zambia looking for “Intern”. Applicants with A Undergraduate student may apply on or before 21 September 2022.
IFRC Intern Jobs 2022
The IFRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 September 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Intern to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Experience in graphic design and data visualizations|
|Application Deadline||21 September 2022|
IFRC Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The Information Management Intern will work closely with the IFRC and CRV team to assist in the activities of the project “Response to the effects of the La Niña Phenomenon and Floods in Venezuela” providing support in information management, use of tools, for the elaboration of a statistical panel (dashboard) on the resources and capacities for the response to disasters of the Venezuelan Red Cross at the national level.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of an information collection tool for the registration of human talent, equipment and vehicles of the National Society available for disaster response at the national level. It must have regional, sectional/subcommittee data, in accordance with the guidelines defined by the project manager and the CRV focal point
- Application of the tool in the prioritized sectionals in coordination with the Focal Point of the CRV project for the follow-up and support to the sectionals
- Collection and analysis of the information generated
- Preparation of a statistical panel on the response capacities of CRV
- Establishment of protocols for updating and using the statistical panel, with proper training
- Other activities that may be requested as part of your internship
- Undergraduate student in careers related to IT Information Technology, IM Information Management or equivalent. (Economics, Production Engineering, Systems Engineering, Urban Planner)
- Experience in graphic design and data visualizations, ability to convert complex digital information into clear and attractive graphical representations.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IFRC Intern Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world’s largest humanitarian network that reaches 150 million people in 190 National Societies through the work of over 17 million volunteers.
Together, we act before, during and after disasters and health emergencies to meet the needs and improve the lives of vulnerable people. We do so without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions.