IDinsight Development Specialist Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. IDinsight Zambia programme looking for “Development Specialist“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s in Communications may apply on or before 15 May 2021.
IDinsight is a global advisory, data analytics, and research organization that helps development leaders maximize their social impact. We tailor a wide range of data and evidence tools, including randomized evaluations and machine learning, to help decision-makers design effective programs and rigorously test what works to support communities. We work with governments, multilaterals, foundations, and innovative non-profit organizations in Asia and Africa. We work across a wide range of sectors, including agriculture, education, health, governance, sanitation, and financial inclusion. We have offices in Dakar, Johannesburg, Lusaka, Manila, Nairobi, New Delhi, and San Francisco.
IDinsight Development Specialist Jobs 2021
The IDinsight has published a job vacancy announcement on 10 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Development Specialist to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s in Communications|
|Experience Required||2-5 years of relevant professional experience|
|Application Deadline||15 May 2021|
IDinsight Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: IDinsight seeks an enthusiastic and tenacious full-time Development Specialist to join our Global Fundraising function. You will work directly with a Founding Partner to build and drive an effective fundraising practice that will provide rocket fuel for the organization’s impact. This function is relatively new at IDinsight, allowing you to take an active role in shaping the direction and strategy of pursuits. In this role, you will support prospective funder identification, donor management, needs analysis from our regional and project teams, design and delivery of fundraising strategies, and senior leadership coaching in their funding relationships.
- Ideate with Founding Partner to plan immediate, medium, and long-term funding goals including brand-building and developing new channels for support
- Manage a diverse portfolio of 100+ major donors, including individuals, foundations, and corporate partners
- Drive a new prospect identification work stream, e.g. identifying high net-worth individuals aligned with IDinsight work
- Research and develop strategies for donor outreach, acquisition, and cultivation. This may include designing and organizing engagement events for priority funders
- Join the Founding Partner and/or the CEO on prospect and client development calls where appropriate
- Manage and evolve systems for all Fundraising operations including CRM
- Develop data-driven analyses and recommendations to bolster Fundraising’s performance
- Lead the development of grant proposals, reports, and other donor communication
- Monitor and track news in the philanthropy field
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, Communications, and Executive teams
- Essential: Bachelor’s in Communications, Non-Profit Management, Business, Global/Development Studies, or other related field.
- Desirable: Strong business writing abilities, especially in grant proposals and donor communication.
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience in nonprofit fundraising is required, ideally with both foundations and individuals. Familiarity with global development funding ecosystems is a plus
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Job Category: Corporate / Organization Specialist
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IDinsight Development Specialist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 15 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.