ICAP Office Assistant Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. ICAP Zambia looking for “Office Assistant”. Applicants with A Grade 12 Certificate may apply on or before 31 August 2022.
ICAP Office Assistant Jobs 2022
The ICAP has published a job vacancy announcement on 25 August 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Office Assistant to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Grade 12 Certificate|
|Experience Required||Demonstrated experience in supporting research studies|
|Application Deadline||31 August 2022|
ICAP Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The Office Assistant at the site office has the primary responsibility for cleaning the offices and sanitary rooms following sanitation and hygiene standard procedures. Inform the Site Coordinator of any potential problems, equipment shortages, or unsafe conditions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of cleaning tools, sterilization, proper storage and disposal methods,
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to work as a team,
- Self-Motivation and ability to work under minimal supervision,
- Ability to handle office equipment and machinery,
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies,
- Familiarity with Safety Rules,
- Integrity and ability to work independently,
- Remove and secure domestic and bio hazardous waste safely and appropriately in readiness of collection,
- Maintain an environment of participant, team member, and employer confidentiality.
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- Knowledge of and practical experience working with key populations preferred,
- Possess good customer care service skills,
- Possess the ability to adapt easily to changing conditions and work responsibilities; be flexible,
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills,
- Have 1 year of experience as a cleaner, preferably in a healthcare or laboratory setting
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ICAP Office Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 31 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Based at Columbia University with operations in more than 30 countries, ICAP is a leader in global public health, internationally known for tackling the world’s toughest health challenges—from HIV to tuberculosis, from malaria to maternal and child health, and the growing problem of non-communicable diseases, and most recently, the COVID-19 pandemic. Through innovative research, collaborative technical assistance, and a focus on strengthening health systems, ICAP helps to create better, more accessible, health services to reduce the burden of illness on people and communities. A beacon for inspiring change, ICAP disseminates knowledge and best practices to inspire better population health worldwide.