ICAP HIV Nurse Counselor Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. ICAP Zambia looking for “HIV Nurse Counselor”. Applicants with A Grade 12 Certificate may apply on or before 31 August 2022.
ICAP HIV Nurse Counselor Jobs 2022
The ICAP has published a job vacancy announcement on 25 August 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of HIV Nurse Counselor to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||HIV Nurse Counselor|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Grade 12 Certificate|
|Experience Required||Minimum 3 years|
|Application Deadline||31 August 2022|
ICAP Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: Provide pre- and post-test counselling in HIV and other STIs as part of survey procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must have thorough knowledge on national guidelines, standard operating procedures and quality assurance systems and testing algorithms
- Provide pre- and post- test counselling in HIV, syphilis, Hepatitis B (HBV), and Hepatitis C (HCV) according to national guidelines,
- Refer participants who test positive for HIV, syphilis, HBV, and HCV to care,
- Answer health-related questions from survey participants,
- Support data entry for biomarker results,
- Identify and report adverse event(s) to the Site Coordinator,
- Ensure high quality data and ethical and moral conduct to collect accurate and valid information,
- Safeguard assigned data collection equipment, keeping it in good working condition and charged, ready for data collection,
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality throughout the survey,
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma in Nursing.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience,
- Must have been trained in Psychosocial counselling,
- Must be registered , with a current year practicing license from General Nursing
- Council (GNC),
- Experience in clinical research or surveys preferred,
- Detail oriented and highly organized, able to multi-task,
- Ability to adapt and work with diverse groups of people,
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications,
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills,
- Fluency in English and one or more local languages (e.g. Silozi, Chitonga, Chinyanja, Kikaonde and Cibemba),
- Knowledge of and practical experience working with key populations preferred.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ICAP HIV Nurse Counselor Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 31 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Based at Columbia University with operations in more than 30 countries, ICAP is a leader in global public health, internationally known for tackling the world’s toughest health challenges—from HIV to tuberculosis, from malaria to maternal and child health, and the growing problem of non-communicable diseases, and most recently, the COVID-19 pandemic. Through innovative research, collaborative technical assistance, and a focus on strengthening health systems, ICAP helps to create better, more accessible, health services to reduce the burden of illness on people and communities. A beacon for inspiring change, ICAP disseminates knowledge and best practices to inspire better population health worldwide.