ICAP Administrative Assistant Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. ICAP Zambia looking for “Administrative Assistant”. Applicants with A Grade 12 Certificate may apply on or before 31 August 2022.
ICAP Administrative Assistant Jobs 2022
The ICAP has published a job vacancy announcement on 25 August 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Assistant to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Grade 12 Certificate|
|Experience Required||At least 5 years|
|Application Deadline||31 August 2022|
ICAP Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The Administrative Assistant shall report to the Senior Administration and Procurement Officer and will provide day to day coordination of office purchases and supplies and ensure goods and services are readily available at all times.
- Provide general office reception duties
- Carrying out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain both electronic and hard copy filing system for the site office and ensure compliance with ICAP file storage guidance/policy.
- Maintenance of both internal staff directory and the vendors database Raising of purchase requests for materials and preparation of local purchase orders.
- Assist in obtaining quotations, compiling, and analyzing cost information and
- data to assist in the selection of vendors including preferred vendors for
- stationary, supplies, outside services, and update information periodically
- Booking of hotel venues, accommodation for meetings and workshops and prepare/organize meetings and workshops materials.
- Managing, coordinating and monitoring vehicle movement and fuel usage.
- Supervise drivers and ensuring that they correctly complete logbooks.
- Complete monthly vehicle usage reports and timely submission to the finance unit for fuel replenishment.
- Ensure timely processing and payment of all utility bills – work closely with finance on any vendor queries that may arise.
- Managing petty cash to ensure that the funds are available for day-to-day basic office requirements and reconciliations of the petty cash account
- Inventory management for all ICAP equipment and assets.
- Manage the site office stock levels for office supplies and stationery, including issuance of supplies and preparation of monthly consumption report on stationery and other office supplies.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Business Administration/Management or any related field.
- Degree in Business Administration / Management will be an added advantage
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience.
- Registered membership with the relevant professional body
- Excellent computer skills, at minimum with Microsoft Office Package.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Relevant work experience in similar position working for an international NGO.
- will be an added advantage
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ICAP Administrative Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 31 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Based at Columbia University with operations in more than 30 countries, ICAP is a leader in global public health, internationally known for tackling the world’s toughest health challenges—from HIV to tuberculosis, from malaria to maternal and child health, and the growing problem of non-communicable diseases, and most recently, the COVID-19 pandemic. Through innovative research, collaborative technical assistance, and a focus on strengthening health systems, ICAP helps to create better, more accessible, health services to reduce the burden of illness on people and communities. A beacon for inspiring change, ICAP disseminates knowledge and best practices to inspire better population health worldwide.