Heifer International Program Operations Lead Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Heifer International Zambia programme looking for “Program Operations Lead”. Applicants with A Master’s Degree may apply on or before 10 June 2022.
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Heifer International Program Operations Lead Jobs 2022
The Heifer International has published a job vacancy announcement on 28 May 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Program Operations Lead to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Program Operations Lead|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||10 – 15 years|
|Application Deadline||10 June 2022|
Heifer International Job Vacancy 2022
Function: Program Operations Lead – Southern & West Africa will provide operational leadership and support to Heifer’s programs in Southern and West African country offices, to improve accountability, team unity, project planning, performance and delivery, reporting, project development and risk management, performance and evaluation. S/he will support the development and monitoring of 5P activities and implement country specific and cross region new business strategies, which align Heifer’s programmatic priorities with funder priorities. The Lead will work with the Southern African country program leaders to improve timely program reporting and achievements of country level KPIs, as well as partnership development and management, with the goal of moving families out of poverty. S/he will give end-to-end operational support in the effective administration of country programs in order to support Heifer’s mission and the signature programs which lead to this impact. The Program Operations Leads – Southern and West Africa will report to the Senior Director, Africa Programs – Operations.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Support and ensure achievement and timely reporting of assigned country level KPIs.
- Work in tandem with the Regional Program leadership to provide leadership and support to the assigned Country Program teams in establishing policies and procedures in administration and management capacity-building.
- Ensure that the assigned country programs operations follow Heifer and local policies and procedures in a consistent manner.
- Development and implementation of strategies, standards, tools and best practice in Operational Quality, that effectively engage partners, donors, and governments.
- Ensure that communication with Heifer HQ stakeholders and assigned country programs teams is completed in a timely manner with deadlines met.
- Ensure that assigned country programs conduct an annual review of goods and service providers to ensure that decisions for meeting venues, service providers, lodging, etc., reflect a commitment to strong stewardship of resources and donor intent.
- Ensure that each assigned country maintains country level requirements for Heifer’s legal operation.
- Ensure close coordination with other relevant global, regional, and in-country initiatives.
- Provide support to all assigned country offices to develop annual budgets and workplans, consistent with project documents and donor contracts.
- Support assigned country program teams to plan and undertake corrective management actions arising out of budget monitoring reports.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent in Social Sciences or Business Administration, plus 10 – 15 years of relevant experience with at least five (5) years in a supervisory capacity.
- Ability to manage large, complex programs in market systems and value chain development.
- Experience working with governments, private sector and local institutions.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Heifer International Program Operations Lead Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.