Heifer International People HR Manager Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Heifer International Zambia looking for “People HR Manager”. Applicants with A College degree in Human Resources may apply on or before 20 September 2022.
Heifer International People HR Manager Jobs 2022
The Heifer International has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 September 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of People HR Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||People HR Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||College degree in Human Resources|
|Experience Required||Proven 8-10 years’ experience|
|Application Deadline||20 September 2022|
Heifer International Job Vacancy 2022
The Role: Reporting Directly to the Heifer Zambia Country Director with a matrix reporting relationship to the Africa People Director, the position holder, will actively engage in business strategy development and contextualization, assist business and senior management to identify the emerging people issues, and support organizational change processes as well as broker HR solutions for country programmatic impact. The role will further, develop and coordinate the implementation of the people strategy for Heifer Zambia in line with the business strategy and the group people strategy.
The role will foster a customer service culture, coordinate with external and internal customers of the HR function and deliver HR services as per the expected standards. Therefore, the role will also provide operational leadership in the areas of performance management, talent management, recruitment, reward, health and safety, learning and development, organizational development, and HR business processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
Employee Engagement and Relations
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management processes and guidelines
- Maintain high quality HR records and systems. Keep local and global HRIS systems up to date.
- Produce timely and high quality reports on major personnel changes, department objectives, and global KPIs. Keep secure human resource records and maintain confidentiality.
- Help the Regional HR representative to complete timely internal HR Audits.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Work closely with Regional HR team to facilitate in Diversity Inclusion initiatives.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven 8-10 years’ experience, 5 of which will be in managing HR function in a dynamic organization.
- Previous experience with an International NGO is highly valued.
- A college degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field. Continued HR education/certification is a major plus
- Comfortable learning new technologies and HR systems. Previous experience with HRIS
- Experience in implementing strategy, meeting objectives, and working within a matrix structure.
- Excellent influence skills, active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of Zambia Labor Law.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Heifer International People HR Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.