Heifer International Communication Officer Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Heifer International Zambia programme looking for “Communication Officer”. Applicants with A Bachelor’s in Public Relations may apply on or before 10 June 2022.
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Heifer International Communication Officer Jobs 2022
The Heifer International has published a job vacancy announcement on 28 May 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Communication Officer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s in Public Relations|
|Experience Required||five (5) years|
|Application Deadline||10 June 2022|
Heifer International Job Vacancy 2022
Function: The Communications Officer will be expected to provide strategic and operational leadership for all aspects of Heifer Project International’s ( HPI ) internal and external communications in Zambia. This includes working very closely with the senior management team and consultants to develop country-relevant communication strategies, managing vendors for brand asset delivery, managing stakeholder relationships in the public, private and non-profit sectors, and brand communications with target audiences. She/he will be tasked with supporting the ongoing repositioning of the brand in Zambia, working with colleagues and key stakeholders within HPI’s network in Africa.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Manage internal communications effectively to support the country’s strategy and programs.
- Coordinate brand communication with program partners and external stakeholders.
- Collate relevant country-specific information and insights, including project stories, articles, media exposures, etc. for dissemination on the corporate website and online platforms.
- Coordinate communications for donor activities, including outreach campaigns and activities, events, visits, offsite tours, etc.
- Establish cordial ties with relevant media organizations and representatives to enlist their interest and advocacy for Heifer Project International Zambia.
- Advice the Country Director and Management on media and communications affairs.
- Nurture healthy ties with key external stakeholders in the Agriculture, Technology, Government, and NGO/CSO sectors, at national and sub-national levels to advance the mission of Heifer Project International in Zambia.
- Conduct regular stakeholder mapping exercises of the Zambian business and political environment to provide Heifer Project International Zambia with insights on country-specific information on policy and economic issues.
- Be the go-to person for information and training on media industry insights and nuances – to support the Country Director and other senior staff in their roles as Country and Program Leads and Spokespersons. High-quality and timely information disseminated.
- Established and maintained excellent working relationships and linkages with Government, media, NGOs, and other stakeholders.
- Annual, semester, quarterly, and monthly reports are produced in the most professional, attractive way and shared.
- Systems of information flow and communications established and maintained.
- Communications materials are produced quarterly in the most accurate attractive way.
- Communication capacity among key staff strengthened bi-annually.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Development Studies, or related field, plus five (5) years of related experience.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Heifer International Communication Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.