Heifer International Associate Director Finance Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Heifer International Zambia programme looking for “Associate Director Finance”. Applicants with A Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 10 June 2022.
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Heifer International Associate Director Finance Jobs 2022
The Heifer International has published a job vacancy announcement on 28 May 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Associate Director Finance to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Associate Director Finance|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 5 years|
|Application Deadline||10 June 2022|
Heifer International Job Vacancy 2022
Function: The Assistant Director of Finance will coordinate and direct financial and accounting aspects of the country program office, providing support to regional offices and acting as a liaison between relevant Heifer departments. This position will work directly with the Director of Finance in consultation with the Country Director and interact with similar positions in other teams to promote consistency throughout the organization.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Ensure project partners are in compliance with Heifer policies and relevant government regulations.
- Coordinate the year-end external audit work of the country program and audits of project partners.
- Coordinate with the Director of Finance, finance and program teams and project managers in preparing program and project plans.
- Develop, implement and/or maintain accounting systems and procedures for the whole country program in accordance with local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and in accordance with Heifer accounting policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement, in concert with the Director of Finance, internal controls, analysis and procedures for the efficient use of all the country program’s assets and properties, including bank transactions and other treasury functions.
- Seek continued growth in the knowledge of Heifer International programs and issues of hunger and poverty.
- Actively participate in Heifer’s Internal Review and Planning of other country programs through internal reviews/audits and co-mentoring as appropriate.
- Monthly financial reports developed and presented.
- Continuously ensure 100% compliance with global procurement policies and procedures.
- Process and submit financial transactions into the Agresso system by the required due date each month.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field is required, plus five (5) years of experience, including a minimum of one (1) year in a supervisory capacity.
- Other job-related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these requirements.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Heifer International Associate Director Finance Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.