GIZ Junior Consultant Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. GIZ Zambia programme looking for “Junior Consultant“. Applicants with a university degree in environmental sciences may apply on or before 02nd June 2021.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply GIZ, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
GIZ Junior Consultant Jobs 2021
The GIZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 24 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Junior Consultant to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)|
|Position||Junior consultant for integrated water catchment management and water protection measures|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||university degree in environmental sciences|
|Experience Required||Proven experience in the conception|
|Application Deadline||02nd June 2021|
GIZ Job Vacancy 2021
Field of activity: Zambia is severely affected by climate change and the country is therefore faced with the challenge of managing and developing water resources in a climate-sensitive manner. The project “Accelerate Water and Agricultural Resources Efficiency – AWARE” supports the Zambian Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Water, Sanitation and Environmental Protection (MWDSEP) as well as the downstream water regulator. The common goal is to improve the climate-sensitive management of water resources, including the efficient use of water by smallholders, in the lower Kafue sub-catchment area.
- Conception and implementation of integrated water catchment management (IWsM) and water protection measures in the Lower Kafue Sub-Catchment
- Implementation of workshops with participating actors at district and community level to plan and implement IWsM and water protection measures
- Responsible for planning and controlling the cooperation with experts, local partners and water user organizations
- Preparation of status reports, concept papers and specialist studies on the subject of IWsM and water protection measures
- Technical and strategic advice to the Zambian partner institutions in the field of water resource management
- Cooperation with relevant partner institutions of the Zambian government as well as with the cooperation partners active in the sector
- Support of the project management and colleagues in the planning and implementation of project activities, monitoring, reporting to the client and external communication
- Creation of land use maps and map creation with the help of geographic information systems
- Essential: university Completed university degree in environmental sciences, integrated water resource management (IWRM), engineering or comparable courses
- Proven experience in the conception, structuring, planning and implementation of activities in a dynamic work environment
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Selection Process: Interview
- Area of Expertise : Infrastructure
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply GIZ Junior Consultant Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 02nd June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.