GIZ Development worker Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. GIZ Zambia programme looking for “Development worker”. Applicants with a High Secondary passed may apply on or before 01 August 2021.
We create prospects for people and with people. As GIZ has an international mandate, we offer a multicultural working environment. We are committed service providers and dedicated professionals, even under difficult circumstances. We take pride in enabling our employees to develop their professional and personal skills. There are plenty of reasons to join our motivated team – ranging from the diverse challenges you will face on a daily basis in one of our 130 partner countries, to the broad scope you will have for shaping your work.
GIZ Development worker Jobs 2021
The GIZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 2 July 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Development worker to be based in Mansa, Luapula, Zambia.
|Recruiter||German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ)|
|Location||Mansa, Luapula, Zambia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High Secondary passed|
|Experience Required||6 Month|
|Application Deadline||01 August 2021|
GIZ Job Vacancy 2021
Field of activity: The “Promotion of Participation, Access to Law and Transparency” project is a conceptual continuation of what was started in the previous phase. Successes were achieved in particular in the areas of strengthening civil society participation and dialogue as well as access to justice
- Strengthening the efficiency of selected civil society organizations
- Use of rights-based approaches and recording of needs of the local population with a special focus on vulnerable groups, women, young people and people with disabilities
- Support of the ZGO for professional communication with target groups and government contacts
- Support of the ZGO in the conception and implementation of citizen-based solutions for the improvement of educational institutions, especially for the needs of vulnerable groups
- Advising the ZGO on the development of formats and concepts that require context-sensitive transparency and promote constructive dialogue with government agencies
- Advising the ZGO on financing models, the correct use of funds and the effective documentation of successes
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the area of organizational development with a focus on citizen participation
- Knowledge and experience with rights-based and especially gender-sensitive approaches
- Experience working with grassroots organizations, preferably in southern Africa
- Advisory skills, especially for non-governmental organizations
- High level of intercultural sensitivity and resilience
- Knowledge in the area of anti-corruption and integrity as well as previous experience in the education sector are an advantage
- very good knowledge of English
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Area of Expertise: Organization and management consulting
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply GIZ Development worker Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 August 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.