GIZ Development worker in the field of water and sanitation Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. GIZ Zambia programme looking for “Development worker in the field of water and sanitation”. Applicants with A Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 12 June 2022.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply GIZ, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
GIZ Development worker in the field of water and sanitation Jobs 2022
The GIZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 May 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Development worker in the field of water and sanitation to be based in Kabwe, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)|
|Position||Development worker in the field of water and sanitation|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Several years|
|Application Deadline||12 June 2022|
GIZ Job Vacancy 2022
Field of activity: In cooperation with the service point Municipalities in One World of Engagement Global and on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development, GIZ is implementing the project “Specialist fund for municipal partnerships worldwide”. The aim is to promote the expansion of partnerships between municipalities, municipal associations and municipal companies via specialists and to promote projects of the partners that are relevant to development policy. The operator partnership between Lukanga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited (LgWSC) in Kabwe, Zambia and Gelsenwasser AG was established in 2019.
- Implementation of measures to strengthen the capacity of the staff of LgWSC in cooperation with Gelsenwasser AG
- Implementation of measures to improve the operation of LgWSC: including support in setting up an asset management system and developing an asset management strategy,
- Development of management tools and a quality management system
- Networking/building relationships with other cooperation partners (GIZ, KfW, other international organizations, other operator partnerships)
- Active participation and process support in the development of an investment framework plan
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or master’s) in an engineering discipline or related field
- Several years of professional experience in one of the following areas: In (German) utility companies or projects related to utility companies, technical project implementation and project management
- Experience in preparing financing applications for investment planning
- Open-minded, good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in working with civil society organizations and with multi-stakeholder processes is an advantage
- Experience in the implementation of training measures and in organizational development is an advantage
- Experience with projects in sub-Saharan Africa is desirable
- Business fluent English and German language skills
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply GIZ Development worker in the field of water and sanitation Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 12 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.