GIZ Development Worker – Digital Ambassador Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. GIZ Zambia looking for “Development Worker – Digital Ambassador”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 26 July 2022.
GIZ Development Worker – Digital Ambassador Jobs 2022
The GIZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 July 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Development Worker – Digital Ambassador to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)|
|Position||Development Worker as Digital Ambassador (m/f/d) Supporting Digitalisation Processes of a Juvenile Justice Organisation|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Ideally experiences in working as an advisor in the non-governmental sector|
|Application Deadline||26 July 2022|
GIZ Job Vacancy 2022
Job description: The Enabling Access to Justice, Civil Society Participation and Transparency, (EnACT) Project promotes dialogue and cooperation between Zambian government institutions and civil society organisations (CSOs) and aims at improving the Zambian population’s access to accountable institutions, to justice and to transparent government decision-making processes. The programme works in the areas of Policy Reform Dialogue and Civic Space; Accountability and Transparency; Legal Aid, and Legal Tech. The work of the Development Advisor supports the project’s work on legal tech, which aims at introducing digital tools in the field of legal aid to improve the services of legal aid providers (organisations and individuals). The Digital Ambassador will be placed at the CSO Undikumbukire Project (UP) Zambia, a long/-standing partner organisation of EnACT which supports juveniles who are in conflict with the law and advocates for a more restorative juvenile justice system in Zambia.
- Supporting the procurement, establishment and roll-out of a digital case management system at UP Zambia
- Improving data collection and analysis processes for various purposes such as monitoring, reporting and evidence-based advocacy
- Digital skill trainings for staff of UP Zambia
- Supporting the UP Zambia team on other digital aspects as part of their daily work
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree or professional qualification related to digital change (social or political sciences, economics, social work, education, media, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), engineering or similar)
- Affinity for digital transformation, combined with initial practical professional experience (possibly through internships completed during studies) and initial experience in the field of development/international cooperation
- Proven IT/ICT knowledge, as well as experience and understanding of IT developments and IT/ICT projects
- Knowledge of promoting digital literacy and respective training formats
- Ideally experience in working with databases and case management systems, as well as experience with data collection, analysis and monitoring
- First experiences in working abroad especially in Southern Africa and in intercultural contexts
- Ideally experiences in working as an advisor in the non-governmental sector
- Fluent in English
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply GIZ Development Worker – Digital Ambassador Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply GIZ, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.