Fraser Alexander Tailings Zambia Financial Controller Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Fraser Alexander Tailings Zambia Zambia programme looking for “Financial Controller”. Applicants with A Grade 12 Certificate may apply on or before 19 April 2022.
Through evolving technology adoption, Fraser Alexander optimises your operations to deliver value. We believe all efforts should equate to sustainable rewards, for every stakeholder involved, from your staff, to your shareholders, your investors, your community and the economy at large.
Fraser Alexander Tailings Zambia Financial Controller Jobs 2022
The Fraser Alexander Tailings Zambia has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 April 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Financial Controller to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Fraser Alexander Tailings Zambia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Grade 12 Certificate|
|Experience Required||At least 5 years|
|Application Deadline||19 April 2022|
Fraser Alexander Tailings Zambia Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The Financial Controller position is accountable for providing assistance to the Finance Manager: Africa and the Divisional Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing of accurate monthly reports on Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow results.
- Preparing and supply of operational finance information to the division.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation for ZRA (Income Tax and Value Added Tax etc.) including legislative amendments and industry best practices, as well as proactively advising on solutions to relevant stakeholders in accordance with Policy.
- Prepare the annual audit file for external auditors, various reconciliations and manage external auditor queries.
- Manage internal audit during annual internal audit process.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Assistant Financial Controller.
- Ensure sufficient competency levels of Assistant Financial Controller.
- Provide support and assistance to the Assistant Financial Controller to fulfill their financial responsibilities. Coach, train and develop Assistant Financial Controller.
- Manage delivery of services against SLA’s
- Develop and provide training on related financial policies and procedures
Budget & Forecast
- Annual budget preparation and reporting process
- Prepare the monthly rolling forecast calculations
- Prepare the monthly site cost management report
Transactional Shared Services
- Transact with Shared Services – Fixed Assets, Bank and Cash etc.
- Prepare monthly journals. Assist in completing accurate accounting records
- Review cost allocation of purchase requests from the sites.
- Prepare reconciliations of general ledger accounts
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
- Provide quality accounting support and technical advice to key internal stakeholders.
- Ad hoc finance and operational requirements
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Accounting Degree, or ZICA II or equivalent qualification
- Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants membership
- Minimum 5 years finance transactional services experience
- Minimum 5 years staff management experience
SKILLS, QUALITIES AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Must be an expert in Time Management
- Must be an expert in Financial & Cost management
- Must be an expert in Managing relationships
- Interested people who meet the above criteria should submit (via Skills Map) their applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not be contacted within 60 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Please note that applications will be reviewed in line with the company’s Employment Equity plan.
- The Company reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Fraser Alexander Tailings Zambia Financial Controller Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 19 April 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.