FQM Training Supervisor Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FQM Zambia programme looking for “Training Supervisor”. Applicants with A University Degree may apply on or before 10 March 2022.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.
FQM Training Supervisor Jobs 2022
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on 04 March 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Training Supervisor to be based in Solwezi, Zambia.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FQM)|
|Position||Training Supervisor and Training Systems & Data|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 5 years|
|Application Deadline||10 March 2022|
FQM Job Vacancy 2022
- To supervise the development and delivery of eLearning content, its on-going maintenance and the refreshing of the existing course catalogue. Other duties include the delivery of additional courses, creating courses and videos and enhancing the eLearning course library.
- Supervise training of the workforce, and assist with such training, in the use of learning systems, including InTuition, +LMS, Sharepoint, MS .NET, etc.
- To assist with data management for all Training Department systems, to ensure accuracy and quality of data stored.
- Supervise the Online Learning developers in course design (using tools such as Articulate Storyline and Microsoft PowerPoint), learning objectives, story boards, assessments, training sessions and other instructional material.
- Responsible for the quality and relevance of all course content and updating content as required in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for the user experience, that courses are easy to access, interacting and enjoyable to undertake as well as being instructional.
- Facilitate eLearning sessions for trainees, and assist with queries.
- Develop and/or coordinate teaching aids such as outlines, handouts, instructions and other reference materials.
- Course maintenance, including course technology suitability.
- Enhance the ability of all personnel to use the available eLearning technology resources through the development of suitable training programs.
- Work closely with other eLearning team members, users and various Company stakeholders in order to determine training needs and online learning requirements; and to meet eLearning objectives.
- Provide timely and efficient user support and assistance with respect to the LMS platform and training databases.
- Assist with maintenance of all training department data to ensure all data is clean and accurate.
- Determine when training deficiencies require new training programs and identify technology skill gaps.
- Work with requestors to understand training needs and make recommendations to ensure most effective multimedia is selected.
- Create, maintain and distribute course reports. Provide Management with metrics and updates to assist in supervising compliance to all set training objectives and requirements.
- Provide initial and refresher learner training to LMS users. Provide advanced training to managers/supervisors on reporting functionality and curriculum maintenance process.
- Copy-edit all content for style, accuracy and meaning.
- Provide regular section progress reports to the Training Superintendent.
- Other tasks as may be required.
- Minimum university-level qualification in Computer Science, Multimedia Design, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Teaching qualification in Further & Adult Education (Teaching Methodology).
- Experience in the mining, processing and smelting industries to enable development of accurate and relevant training material.
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Training Records Systems such as InTuition.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of instructional design, configuring eLearning applications and designing online courses.
- Working knowledge of capturing and editing learning material for documentation.
- Skilled user of Articulate Storyline.
- Knowledge and experience of the use of video editing and capturing software.
- Graphics design.
- Familiarity with Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) and xAPI.
- Familiarity with web authoring and web development software.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Skilled in Management Report development using Microsoft Power BI.
- Skilled user of MS SQL Server Management Studio.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FQM Training Supervisor Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 March 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.