FQM Superintendent Talent Management Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FQM Zambia programme looking for “Superintendent Talent Management”. Applicants with A Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before May 31, 2022.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.
FQM Superintendent Talent Management Jobs 2022
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on May 23, 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Superintendent Talent Management to be based in Solwezi, Zambia.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FQM)|
|Position||Superintendent Talent Management|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 7+ years|
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2022|
FQM Job Vacancy 2022
- To manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management (PM) and quality improvement (QI) programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives. This position will also conduct full life cycle recruitment in sourcing the best talent for KMP, as well as maintaining effective programs for retention, promotion and succession planning.
The holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Participate in organizational strategic planning and provide leadership for PM and QI policy development.
- Research and assist in the development of PM training programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve improvements with priority organizational concerns.
- Serve as a business partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in client satisfaction. Develop effective relationships within the organization and the hiring community to have influence and impact the recruiting process and hiring.
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management and PM initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational program efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment (post, source, pre-screen, schedule, background, references, offer, on boarding, etc.). Complete hiring process within defined metrics to minimize overall time-to-start.
- Work closely with the HRIS Superintendent to collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
- Develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- This list should not be regarded as exhaustive and the post holder will be expected to deliver other duties relevant and appropriate to this post.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- 7+ years of broad HR experience including talent management and performance management.
- Recent experience recruiting in multiple discipline areas and levels, including hiring for non-exempt, exempt and leadership positions.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Experience in working with applicant tracking systems and affirmative action plan requirements.
Skills And Abilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent interpersonal, counselling, and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to design and implement full-cycle performance management programs.
How to Apply FQM Superintendent Talent Management Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: May 31, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.