FQM Senior Supervisor Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. FQM Zambia programme looking for “Senior Supervisor“. Applicants with a Candidate must have a relevant qualification in Building Science may apply on or before May 13, 2021.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.
FQM Senior Supervisor Jobs 2021
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Supervisor to be based in Zambia.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FQM)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Candidate must have a relevant qualification in Building Science|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 5 years|
|Application Deadline||May 13, 2021|
FQM Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Senior Maintenance Supervisor’s primary purpose is to oversee the daily maintenance of KTDC houses and properties. They will collaborate and support the KTDC leadership team in the development and delivery of the Corporation’s Town Development Vision and Strategy.
Specific Job Responsibility:
- Provide reports and keep record of all activities of the current and planned maintenance activities
- To support the introduction, review and update of the Maintenance Policy Statement
- To provide technical and leadership support and clearly communicate identified strategic objectives and manage their delivery
- Provide monthly activity report on issues associated with maintenance services
- Responsible for site safety and conducting of regularly scheduled safety meetings with entire staff & toolbox trainings for local contractors and KTDC maintenance staff
- Provide liaison between the maintenance section and KTDC sales office in all matters related to housing and or property maintenance
- Ensure that all maintenance works are carried out to a high standard
- Correspond with various KTDC sections to ensure that inspections, and standards are met according to a strict KTDC level
- Develop beneficiary’s ability to adopt improved techniques and methodologies associated with maintenance programs
- Be an ambassador of Kalumbila Town Development Corporation
- Perform any other duties that may be required from time to time
- Essential: Candidate must have a relevant qualification in Building Science, Construction Management or related field.
- Desirable: Evidence of working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years’ progressive experience working in the construction sector at supervisory level.
- Contract Type: On-going
- Categories: Construction
- Selection Process: Interview
- Location: Kalumbila Mine
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FQM Senior Supervisor Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: May 13, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.