FQM Production – Blasting Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FQM Zambia looking for “Production – Blasting Coordinator”. Applicants with A Minimum of Grade 12 may apply on or before 12 July 2022.
FQM Production – Blasting Coordinator Jobs 2022
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on 02 July 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Production – Blasting Coordinator to be based in Solwezi, Zambia.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FQM)|
|Position||Production – Blasting Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Minimum of Grade 12|
|Experience Required||Minimum 10 years|
|Application Deadline||12 July 2022|
FQM Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: Provide Technical Support to the Blasting Operations Team(s) and oversight to all Blasting activities as well as to ensure compliance to established policies, practices and procedures when completing work assignments.
- Under limited supervision by the Drill and Blast Superintendent coordinates the drill and blast operations to achieve the daily/monthly production targets
- Ensure blasting team is aligned with weekly targets
- Monitor availability of resources for blasting (blasting accessories, loaders, MMUs)
- Ensure proper resources allocation and utilization
- Perform daily reviews on compliance to weekly plan.
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- Diploma/Degree in Mining Engineering or Equivalent
- Blasting License holder
- First Aid certificate holder
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Member of EIZ
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an open pit mining environment.
- Familiarity with the use of tools, fixtures and equipment for blasting aids
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FQM Production – Blasting Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 12 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.