FQM Planning Supervisor – Central Workshop Civils and Electrical Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FQM Zambia looking for “Planning Supervisor – Central Workshop Civils and Electrical”. Applicants with A Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 27 September 2022.
FQM Planning Supervisor – Central Workshop Civils and Electrical Jobs 2022
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 September 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Planning Supervisor – Central Workshop Civils and Electrical to be based in Kalumbila, Zambia.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FQM)|
|Position||Planning Supervisor – Central Workshop Civils and Electrical|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 5 years|
|Application Deadline||27 September 2022|
FQM Job Vacancy 2022
Overall Job Purpose:
- Manage the activities of the planning section in order to provide planning and scheduling to the Sentinel Fleet maintenance section.
- Consultative approach with the various sectional leads such that agreed plans and schedules to maintain sustainable, agreed levels of reliability and availability from the Sentinel Fleet are produced.
Specific Job Responsibility:
- Review and approve work requests from various sections ensuring they are planned accordingly, by maintenance planners.
- Do a 6 weeks forecast of work orders for preventive maintenance for sections in the department.
- Manage long terms forecasts and ensure they are updated and re-issued monthly
- Review and ensure that maintenance produce accurate plans and in timely manner.
- Ensure that maintenance planners are managing both backlogs and forward logs.
- Correspond and meet with other section leads on a day-to-day basis to address issues relevant to the Planning Division and provide insight and assistance where possible, and liaise with public, contractors, external agency professionals etc to inform of division initiatives and activities
- Manage the operating and capital budgets and prepare request for proposals for consulting services.
- Provide advice and support to all Planners in the Department
- Major repair/ shut down Coordination and management.
- Manage all supervision of maintenance planning activities (preventive and corrective, shutdown, long-and short term plan)
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Maintenance Planning role
- At least 2 years in a senior supervisory role.
- Relevant tertiary qualification or recognized trade qualification in a mobile maintenance related field. A
- Qualification in Project Management and Planning is desirable with 5 – 10 years experience in maintenance planning and scheduling of which 2 years is at senior level.
- Requisition Number: JR7528
- Country: Zambia
- Contract Type: On-going
- Location: Kalumbila
- Categories: Engineering
How to Apply FQM Planning Supervisor – Central Workshop Civils and Electrical Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 27 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.