FQM Planner Maintenance Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FQM Zambia looking for “Planner Maintenance”. Applicants with A Grade 12 Certificate may apply on or before 01 July 2022.
FQM Planner Maintenance Jobs 2022
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Planner Maintenance to be based in Kalumbila, Zambia.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FQM)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Grade 12 Certificate|
|Experience Required||At least 4 years|
|Application Deadline||01 July 2022|
FQM Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The position exists to produce detailed and comprehensive plans/schedules of work orders for planned, routine, equipment overhaul and shutdown maintenance work and minor capital projects, providing an efficient and effective in-house work order planning service for key stakeholders.
- Liaise with work request originators, Maintenance and Operations staff onsite inspections of planned work activities to ensure that work orders accurately reflect the specific actions necessary to complete the task effectively.
- Ensuring work order contains all resources, materials, manpower, tool lists, drawings, photographs, special instructions and steps detailed to the point that a competent artisan can carry out the work.
- Create shutdown schedule and ensuring schedules are in line with plant production requirements. This should be made possible by having meetings with all stakeholders prior to signing off the schedule with the operational team.
- Compliance to the Work Management Process with respect to planning and scheduling work orders within the required timeframe.
- Provide relevant and good quality attachments for work packs to the team members which may include but not limited to JHA’s, SOP’s, SWI’s etc. This includes the updating of any of these documents to ensure they are kept relevant and reflect “best practice”
- Track shutdown progress, analyse critical path deviance and advise management on remedial solution.
- Maintain the work order backlog and ensure the backlog is managed to an acceptable level.
- Coordinate with weekly and shutdown planners to develop work schedule logic and timely work order release.
- Ensure that all Planned Maintenance (PM) activities are fully specified and recorded in Pronto.
- Prepare and or modify PM Tasks in Pronto as identified through RCM analyses.
- Liaise with warehouse personnel during planning to ensure timely ordering and delivery of parts.
- Liaise with contractors before work starts to provide purchase order, access, transport, accommodation, training and induction. Making sure they comply with all site mandatory requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of technical procedures, work instructions, equipment and systems evaluations.
- Evaluate differences between actual work performance and work instruction estimates. Use this information to improve the quality and accuracy of planned work orders.
- Prepare weekly and monthly Maintenance Department reports on section activities.
- Train and assist maintenance personnel in effectively and efficiently completing Pronto transactions.
- Maintain Proto to achieve targets.
- Any other tasks as may be delegated upon by the supervisor.
Qualification & Experience:
- G12 Certificate
- A recognised Mechanical or Electrical Technical Certificate
- At least 4 years’ maintenance experience in the mining industry
- At least 2 years’ planning experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience in the use of a recognized CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management Systems) preferably Pronto.
- Must have good record keeping skills and have demonstrated the ability to self- manage their workload.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FQM Planner Maintenance Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.