FQM Nickel Processing Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FQM Zambia looking for “Nickel Processing Coordinator”. Applicants with A Full grade twelve (G12) may apply on or before 03 August 2022.
FQM Nickel Processing Coordinator Jobs 2022
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on 22 July 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Nickel Processing Coordinator to be based in Kalumbila, Zambia.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FQM)|
|Position||Nickel Processing Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Full grade twelve (G12)|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 7 years|
|Application Deadline||03 August 2022|
FQM Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: to direct and coordinate all equipment activities in order to provide reliable and capable production equipment for the delivery and exceeding of targets. The role covers crushing (primary & pebble), conveying, milling, classification, flotation and concentrate thickening operations of the Enterprise Process Plant for safe and efficient operation. The role is accountable for the preparation and implementation of operating procedures, guidelines, systems and processes for all plant equipment to maximize production and minimize costs, while ensuring operational sustainability. The role has a focus on daily-weekly execution and optimization.
Specific Job Responsibility:
- To be accountable for equipment from the crushers to flotation tails pumps and concentrate storage tanks, including ancillary equipment and area specific services & utilities.
- Maintain HSE standards and ensure strict compliance within the nickel plant.
- Ensure all safety and environmental incidents are addressed & reported promptly.
- Investigate all appropriate equipment related safety and environmental incidents and implement actions.
- Identify and prioritize plant housekeeping efforts and ensure tasks are actioned.
- Consistently deliver and exceed the main KPIs of process plant including but not limited to crusher availability and utilization, mill throughput, availability, utilization and flotation feed particle size, reagent dosing systems capability and reliability, flotation circuit capability, final concentrate quality and ancillary equipment reliability.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the process plant to ensure optimized plant utilization and compliance to operating procedures, strategies & instructions.
- Monitor, control and report plant equipment status, performance indicators, plant activities, operational shortfalls and corrective actions.
- Issue daily operating instructions to shift teams on key equipment and operational parameters, tasks and considerations.
- Full grade twelve (G12) certificate.
- A degree in extractive metallurgy, mineral processing or related field.
- Master’s degree in extractive metallurgy, mineral processing or related field is advantageous.
- Manual SADC class B driver’s licence preferred.
- EIZ membership eligibility.
- A minimum of 7 years of direct experience in operational roles of mineral processing circuits.
- At least 5 years of experience at a supervisory level.
- Significant experience in a large, complex base metals processing plant(s).
- Preferably experienced in the nickel and copper flotation circuits.
- Prior experience in operational readiness and commissioning advantageous.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FQM Nickel Processing Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 03 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.