FQM Milling Operator Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FQM Zambia looking for “Milling Operator”. Applicants with A grade 12 certificate may apply on or before 10 August 2022.
FQM Milling Operator Jobs 2022
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 August 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Milling Operator to be based in Kalumbila, Zambia.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FQM)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||grade 12 certificate|
|Experience Required||At least one (1) year|
|Application Deadline||10 August 2022|
FQM Job Vacancy 2022
Overall Job Purpose: To obtain the best performance out of the grinding circuit by defending the circuit from threats to circuit utilisation, capacity and product quality, preventing and acting on spillage, and acting as the ‘eyes and ears’ of the Control Room Operator.
To do this while keeping people safe, protecting the equipment, and ensuring that no discharges occur to environment.
Specific Job Responsibility:
- Area of accountability is all ‘downstairs’ milling equipment from mill basement, to mill floor, to second level. Includes stockpile and mill feeders, stockpile feed conveyors. Auxiliary equipment includes mill chiller water system, mill lubrication systems, ball delivery system including storage hoppers, drive in sump, event pond. Boundary at the pebble crusher includes the CV9001/9002 pebble transfer station, up to point of delivery to CV9002.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Metallurgy or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a processing plant, with exposure to grinding processes, preferably in copper production.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FQM Milling Operator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.