FQM Inventory Audit Officer Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. FQM Zambia programme looking for “Inventory Audit Officer“. Applicants with a Minimum Grade 12 Certificate may apply on or before 02 July 2021.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.
FQM Inventory Audit Officer Jobs 2021
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on 22 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Inventory Audit Officer to be based in Solwezi, Zambia.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FQM)|
|Position||Inventory Audit Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Minimum Grade 12 Certificate|
|Experience Required||At least 2 years|
|Application Deadline||02 July 2021|
FQM Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: To undertake stock takes, to resolve stock discrepancies and to ensure accuracy of all stock records. To ensure all duly approved processed documentation are filed accurately and accordingly.
Specific Job Responsibility:
- This position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
- Plan and coordinate all the stock audit arrangements of the organisation
- Ensure that the organisation follows sound stock risk management procedures to minimize stock risk as much as possible
- Collect and analyse data to detect deficient controls, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Preparing stock take programs and ensure that set targets are archived.
- Investigating discrepancies, locating error sources from inventories, and initiating corrective actions.
- Advising management on inventory/accounting problems and recommend improvements to the system.
- Involved in the implementation of inventory system improvements.
- Minimum Grade 12 Certificate
- CIPS Level 4/higher or equivalent qualification in Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge of supply chain policies, procedures and practices
- Accounting knowledge required in stocktaking and reconciling stocks and resolving discrepancies between physical stock and Pronto stocks.
- Membership of the Zambia Institute of Purchasing & Supply
- Three years working experience in various functions of Supply Chain Management
- A knowledge of materials and equipment generally used in mining industry
- Very good knowledge of Pronto (or similar ERP systems) which is the main tool used in the job
- At least 2 years working in a mining related job
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of component storage and packaging
- General knowledge of mechanical components and their uses
- Able to Operate warehouse equipment i.e. forklifts (diesel and electric)
- Knowledge of Warehousing processes and procedures such as: receiving and issuing, reorder and stock control, stocktaking, material inspection, safety, and quality considerations
- Excellent data interpretation and analysis.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Categories: Procurement and Logistics
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FQM Inventory Audit Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 02 July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.