FQM Fuel Attendant Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FQM Zambia looking for “Fuel Attendant”. Applicants with A Grade Twelve Certificate may apply on or before 22 June 2022.
FQM Fuel Attendant Jobs 2022
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Fuel Attendant to be based in Solwezi, Zambia.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FQM)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Grade Twelve Certificate|
|Experience Required||A minimum of three years|
|Application Deadline||22 June 2022|
FQM Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The Fuel Attendant works in support of the Fuel Management Team to facilitate the completion of fuels related tasks. The FA will be expected to ensure fuel safety, customer service and fuel court related tasks are completed with efficiency and consistency. The FA is expected to properly execute all cash associated management processes, including tag/ card processes and related safety procedures. The FA ensures an exceptional customer experience that supports Company efficiency.
- Ensure that I physically check the Master Meter Readings and compare with the previous shift Master Meter Readings on the Flow Meters before pumping any fuel and report any differences immediately to the Supervisor.
- Ensure that the Filling Station Pumps are opened up and closed at the Appropriate Opening and Closing Times as stipulated from time to time. (Late Opening and Early Closing of Fuel Pumps is NOT acceptable).
- Ensure that you inspect your Work Area prior to starting to work. Use your 5 Points Safety System at the back of your Identity Card.
- Ensure that ONLY DULY AUTHORISED MACHINES with Approved Fleet Numbers are issued with fuel (When in doubt, consult your Supervisor first before issuing fuel)
- Ensure that the amount of fuel received from the supplier/pumps and issued to machines is properly recorded and duly signed for in the Fuel Register Books.
- Ensure that the Fuel Registers are correctly balanced off and agree at the end of each shift.
- Ensure that the times of fueling, equipment fleet numbers, equipment machine hours and amount of liters issues to each machine are properly and correctly recorded.
- Ensure that operators of equipment sign for fuel received, indicating their Mine Numbers.
- Ensure that no equipment is refueled more than once per shift, unless by instruction from the Supervisor.
- Report any thefts of fuel or any other Company Property is reported immediately to the Supervisor.
- Ensure that any irregular activities involving fuel and any other Company Property are immediately reported to the Supervisor.
- Ensure that any damage to the fuel bowsers or filling station equipment, including fuel leaks, are promptly reported to the Supervisor without fail.
- Ensure that the fuel bowser or filling station under your charge is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that any diesel and oil spillages are cleaned up immediately they occur.
- Ensure that all the paperwork for fuel receipts and issues is handed over to the Supervisor at the end of the shift.
- Adhere to instructions given by the Supervisors in relation to Fuel Control Operations at all times.
- Ensure that you carry out your duties in safe and hazard free manner, as Safety is of Top Priority.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade Twelve Certificate or equivalent
- A minimum of three years work experience in the same capacity
- A Certificate in any tertiary course.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FQM Fuel Attendant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.