FQM Excavator Operator Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FQM Zambia looking for “Excavator Operator”. Applicants with A Full Grade 12 Certificate may apply on or before 31 July 2022.
FQM Excavator Operator Jobs 2022
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 July 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Excavator Operator to be based in Solwezi, Zambia.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FQM)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Full Grade 12 Certificate|
|Experience Required||At least three (3) years|
|Application Deadline||31 July 2022|
FQM Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To safely operate equipment on which he/she is trained on and permitted.
Specific Job Responsibility:
- Operate machine safely and competently
- Follow operating manuals and general pit and safety signage
- Report all defects on the machine and care for the machine
- Avoid spillage on the mine roads
- Avoid running on spillages to avoid tyre damage
- Ensure the check-list is completed and submitted
- Ensure good house-keeping
- Follow correct instructions from the respective supervisor and laid down procedure and regulations.
- Performs other related duties that may be required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Competence Certificate in Excavator Operations
- Experience in operating Liebher and Hitachi Excavators
- Experience in other auxiliary machines (Grader, Doze) will be an added advantage
- At least three (3) years’ experience
- Valid First Aid Certificate will be an added advantage
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FQM Excavator Operator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 31 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.