FQM Dispatch Drills Administrator Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FQM Zambia looking for “Dispatch Drills Administrator”. Applicants with A Minimum Grade 12 may apply on or before 11 September 2022.
FQM Dispatch Drills Administrator Jobs 2022
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 August 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Dispatch Drills Administrator to be based in Solwezi, Zambia.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FQM)|
|Position||Dispatch Drills Administrator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Minimum Grade 12|
|Experience Required||Demonstrable computer skills/certificates preferable|
|Application Deadline||11 September 2022|
FQM Job Vacancy 2022
Purpose of the Role: Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles for conveyance of materials, freight, or passengers, or for normal installation, service, or emergency repairs rendered either outside or within the place of business. Duties may include using radio, telephone, or computer to transmit assignments and compiling statistics and reports on work progress.
The incumbent will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
- Collaborate with other Supervisor to prioritize and coordinate mine production requirements by identifying equipment/operators to meet day-to-day dispatching requirements
- Provide continuous production improvement through dispatch monitoring and effective allocation of equipment and personnel
- Provide consistency between shifts through accurate dispatch setup and communicating pertinent operating conditions to the oncoming shift
- Develop and promote a positive employee relations environment within the production crew and across all shifts
- Monitor the operation of the Dispatch System by capturing, validating and recording mine site data through the modular mining system and maintain data integrity
- Monitor shift key performance indicators such as drill destinations and cycle times
- Utilize the dispatch system to provide a continuous feedback loop through all departments (Maintenance, Mine Operations and other relevant departments) in order to optimize production and material handling
- Work with the Shift Team Leads to setup breaks, fueling, blends, line-ups and crew shift changes and fostering a positive and productive working relationship between team members and with other departments
- Act as the main point of contact for all emergencies within the Mining area and act as the liaison between production Supervisors, Mine Engineering, Maintenance Management, Emergency Response and Team Leads
- Record equipment issues in the Mine Fleet Management System and work with Maintenance Team Lead for shift maintenance requirements
- Completing shift and production reports in an efficient and timely manner and ensuring that information required in making production decisions is readily available and accurate.
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Grade 12 with at least 5 passes.
- Demonstrable computer skills/certificates preferable.
- Exposure to drill and blast operations
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FQM Dispatch Drills Administrator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 11 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.