FQM Ancillary Trainer and Assessor Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FQM Zambia looking for “Ancillary Trainer and Assessor”. Applicants with A Grade 12 school certificate may apply on or before 30 August 2022.
FQM Ancillary Trainer and Assessor Jobs 2022
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 August 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Ancillary Trainer and Assessor to be based in Kalumbila, Zambia.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FQM)|
|Position||Ancillary Trainer and Assessor|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Grade 12 school certificate|
|Experience Required||2-5 years|
|Application Deadline||30 August 2022|
FQM Job Vacancy 2022
Purpose of the Role: The Ancillary Trainer and Assessor will be responsible for cutting, weighing, labelling, packing and storing meat and other related products in line with established standards as well as preparation of grilled foods to customer satisfaction.
Specific Job Responsibility:
- Developing of role specific training paths.
- Developing training materials in accordance with FQM standards.
- Scheduling training events in INX as requested by the client.
- Conduct field, classroom and e-learning training.
- Manage trainees that have reported for training.
- Conduct theory and practical assessments in line with the assessment guideline.
- Carry out assessments and ensure issuance of relevant certifications.
- Conducting training needs assessment.
- Manage both physical and electronic training records.
- Implement training and assessment schedules.
- Ensure safe operation of all equipment under trainers’ supervision.
- Conducting planned task observations (PTOs).
- Ensuring training objectives are met.
- Ensuring safety and environmental incidents are reported promptly.
- Submit daily activity training reports.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification & Experience:
- Full grade twelve (G12) school certificate.
- Certification in ancillary equipment operations (graders, dozers, wheel loaders, lifting and construction equipment, etc.).
- Minimum of diploma in technical teaching/teaching methodology or equivalent.
- Preferred: training professional registered with TEVETA and valid EIZ licence.
- Valid SADC manual drivers’ licence.
- Valid first aid certificate is advantageous.
- At least 3 years’ work experience as an ancillary equipment operator, including graders, dozers, wheel loaders, lifting and construction equipment, among others.
- 2 years as a trainer & assessor, preferably in ancillary equipment training.
- Mining industry experience preferred.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FQM Ancillary Trainer and Assessor Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.