FQM Advisor – Learning and Development Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FQM Zambia programme looking for “Advisor – Learning and Development”. Applicants with A Bachelor of Arts Degree may apply on or before 03 June 2022.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian-based mining and metals company whose principal activities include mineral exploration, development and mining. Its main product is copper, which accounts for 80% of revenues as of 2016.
FQM Advisor – Learning and Development Jobs 2022
The FQM has published a job vacancy announcement on 26 May 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Advisor – Learning and Development to be based in Kalumbila, Zambia.
|Recruiter||First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FQM)|
|Position||Advisor – Learning and Development|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts Degree|
|Experience Required||3 – 5 years|
|Application Deadline||03 June 2022|
FQM Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The Learning and Development Advisor will be responsible for co-ordinating and managing the day to day requirements of the Learning and Development function. The role is required to undertake the design, oversight, implementation and evaluation of development programs and activities, as well as to provide specialist advice to staff and leaders in relation to learning and development needs.
Specific Job Responsibility:
- Analysis of the company’s objectives and completion of organisational training needs analysis to identify learning and development activities.
- Manage the implementation and delivery of Trident’s Learning and Development activities which includes the annual Corporate Training Calendar, Corporate Induction, e-learning modules, qualification programs and other face-to-face programs.
- Coordination of training logistics such as registrations, training attendance records, facility bookings and catering.
- Coordinate and administer the site’s Learning Management Systems.
- Monitor budget expenditure for learning and development programs, study assistance, soft skills training and e-learning modules.
- Liaise with internal and external training providers.
- Assisting students and lectures on site with all the necessary arrangements
- Assist in the implementation of the key actions from the People and Culture Strategy.
- Maintain all records for learning and development procedures/processes/policies
- Coordinate contracts, procurement processes and service agreements.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Arts Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- Valid Zambian driver’s licence
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with training administration and needs analysis.
- Competent in the use of Learning Management Systems and able to recommend improvements where necessary.
- Experience with e-learning content creation tools is desirable.
- HR generalist experience is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in the mining industry or other resource industry role desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FQM Advisor – Learning and Development Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 03 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.