FHI 360 Technical Officer Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. FHI 360 Zambia programme looking for “Technical Officer“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences may apply on or before June 5, 2021.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI 360 Technical Officer Jobs 2021
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 31 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Technical Officer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Position||Technical Officer-Monitoring & Evaluation|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences|
|Experience Required||Minimum 5 years|
|Application Deadline||June 5, 2021|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Under the supervision of the Senior M&E Officer, the M&E Officer will assist in the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation for the USAID Open Doors project. The position will be responsible to provide technical assistance to the Open Doors project’s sites in terms of data collection and reporting. He/she will participate in activities related to HMIS, research, targeted evaluation, surveillance, surveys, monitoring and evaluation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To assist the Senior M&E Officer and Project Director in coordinating with stakeholders (national, international, and donor) in various phases of the project (from M&E system development to reporting and dissemination) to ensure that the USAID Open Doors project fulfills its M&E needs. This includes working with other entities involved in information systems to review existing data collection tools and revise accordingly. Ensure the timely collection and aggregation of monthly data from the facilities, making sure that data are free of inconsistencies, and send the monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports in a timely manner to the Senior M&E Officer and Project Director. This includes sending quantitative data and narrative summary reports of activities in the provinces. Generate reports and data which meets the reporting requirements of all stakeholders Provide input into the development of the USAID Open Doors Project M&E Work Plan at the start of project, assess the implementation of the Work Plan on a regular basis, and make updates to the Work Plan as needed. Assist in developing and supervising the implementation of quality assurance and control measures for data collection. Conduct data analysis for monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports. Assist in developing a Quality Management/Quality Assurance System and implementing (including training and supervising on) protocols and tools to assess the quality of care and services provided by the USAID Open Doors Project. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Statistics or Public Health.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation including experience in HIV/AIDS programs.
- Experience with donor programs is required. USAID / PEPFAR experience a plus.
- Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Reports to: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Technical Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: June 5, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.