FHI 360 Senior Technical Officer Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FHI 360 Zambia programme looking for “Senior Technical Officer”. Applicants with A Master’s degree may apply on or before 19 March 2022.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI 360 Senior Technical Officer Jobs 2022
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 09 March 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Technical Officer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Position||Senior Technical Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 6 years|
|Application Deadline||19 March 2022|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The MOSAIC Zambia Senior Technical Officer for Gender & Equity will serve as the project’s focal point responsible for engaging, co-designing and implementing MOSAIC gender integration and equity activities in-country, including contributing to and ensuring completion of all relevant administrative, technical, programmatic, and reporting responsibilities related to gender-focused activities within the MOSAIC project in country. This staff will be supervised by the Zambia-based MOSAIC Associate Project Director with additional oversight by the HQ Adolescent and Gender Technical Advisor. The Gender & Equity Senior Technical Officer will work closely with the MOSAIC team to assess, address, and generate advocacy for inclusion of gender and other equity content and focus within project resources, products, and tools, and liaise with relevant working groups and partners in-country.
- Contributing to planning, implementing, and reporting on project gender-focused activities and adding the equity lens to existing and planned initiatives;
- Supporting the Zambia Associate Project Director, and technical assistance staff to coordinate MOSAIC gender activities, including stakeholder engagement, advocacy briefs, and other efforts to promote equity within policy and programming;
- Supporting formative gender and social norms measurement activities to inform policy, demand generation and information, education, and communication (IEC) material development, including coordinating and conducting group discussions and key informant interviews;
- Supporting adding gender and equity focus to country-specific demand generation strategies and IEC materials (including piloting of tools);
- Participating in relevant sexual and reproductive health technical working groups (TWGs) and sub-committees, and provide support needed to advance PrEP product rollout and access as determined by the MOH/TWG (e.g., support national policy and implementation plan development, serving as secretariat if/as desired by the Ministry of Health, etc.);
- Disseminating learning and advocacy resources to facilitate decision-making regarding enhanced PrEP access and use for female sub-populations by national bodies and implementing partners;
- Providing regular technical progress reports by phone and email to the HQ-based MOSAIC Gender and Youth team;
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in public health or a relevant field from a college or university
- At least 6 years of relevant gender program experience providing leadership to major donor funded public health projects, preferably with activities or components relating to sexual and reproductive health services, and HIV prevention in resource-constrained settings, preferably in Zambia;
- Strong communication and facilitation abilities, including communication with both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Strong formative research skills, including planning and conducting focus group discussions and key informant interviews
- Experience designing and implementing male engagement and couples’ interventions preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with USAID and international donors, government counterparts, and project stakeholders;
- Demonstrated diplomatic, management and interpersonal communication skills;
- Demonstrated written, presentation, communication and organizational skills in English;
- Fluency in written and spoken English required; proficiency in local language preferred
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Senior Technical Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 19 March 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.