FHI 360 Senior Program Officer Capacity Development Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FHI 360 Zambia looking for “Senior Program Officer Capacity Development”. Applicants with A Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 21 June 2022.
FHI 360 Senior Program Officer Capacity Development Jobs 2022
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Program Officer Capacity Development to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Position||Senior Program Officer Capacity Development|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least six years|
|Application Deadline||21 June 2022|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2022
Basic Function: As a member of the USAID Open Doors Lusaka team, the SPO will participate in strategy development, technical assistance coordination and ensuring strong collaborations and engagement with the local implementing partners and related agencies. The SPO will provide direction, leadership and backstopping support to capacity building needs of local partners to provide HIV prevention, care, and treatment services for targeted, monitor progress and compliance, conduct quality assurance, evaluation and reporting. Under the supervision of the Deputy Chief of Party, the SPO will assist with program implementation by providing technical support that includes, but is not limited to: input toward subaward management, program strategy development; assistance in developing technical program materials and deliverables; monitoring and evaluation of program activities; development of strategic relationships with implementing partners and other stakeholders; and leadership in critiquing and reviewing project documents such as training materials, reports and work plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting Organizational Capacity Assessment (OCA) for KP service providers and help them develop and implement Institutional Improvement Plan (IIP).
- Based on individualized needs of local organizations and stakeholders, design and lead organizational capacity building efforts to strengthen their institutions.
- Responsible for strengthening the organizational and technical capacity of CSO (civil society organization) grantees in such fields as governance, financial management and sustainability, administration, monitoring and evaluation, constructive advocacy, safety and security and constituency building
- Contribute to the development, review and submission of project deliverables, including; work plans, success stories, documentation of best practices, and progress reports.
- Responsible for sub award development process working in collaboration with the Contracts and grants officer
- Monitor changes in CSOs grantees’ organizational capacity needs and provide appropriate follow-up responses supporting targeted advocacy to reform harmful laws/practices.
- Manage the relationship with implementing partners and ensure that project resources are utilized in accordance with applicable FHI 360 and donor policies and procedures.
- Assist with drafting as needed project work plans, reports, adapting tools and other documentation, such as training and resource materials, presentations, and budget proposals.
- Monitor cost share contributions and explore opportunities to ensure the project meets its target during each reporting period
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Deputy Chief of party in consultation with the Chief of Party.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Project Management, business administration, public health or other relevant field, a master’s degree will be added advantage.
- At least six years’ experience in project management and supervision.
- Demonstrated experience in managing sub awards process for CSOs
- Demonstrated experience in organizational capacity building for CSOs, including designing and implementing trainings for CSOs, delivering organizational development technical assistance, and/or mentoring CSOs.
- Experience in program management, monitoring and evaluation and reporting in diverse settings.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Duties and responsibilities
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Senior Program Officer Capacity Development Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.