FHI 360 Project Director Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FHI 360 Zambia looking for “Project Director”. Applicants with A Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 20 July 2022.
FHI 360 Project Director Jobs 2022
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 July 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Director to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least eight (8) years|
|Application Deadline||20 July 2022|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2022
Job Summary: Provides overall technical and operational leadership of the assigned project, including managing the project team on a day-to-day basis. Leads and directs the start-up and implementation process, involving management of departmental or cross-functional teams. Serves as the primary point of contact for the funder/client and other key stakeholders such as the Government of Zambia. Ensures that project strategies and activities are delivered with quality and implementation fidelity, on time and within budget. Also ensures adherence to evidence-based technical approaches and international best practices, alignment with national guidelines and local legislation, compliance with award terms and conditions, and respect of organizational policies and procedures (P&Ps).
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Represent the project, serving as the project’s main point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders. Establish, serve, and maintain partnerships with internal and external stakeholders on project matters. Provide leadership and oversight in all technical, operational and financial activities of the project, to achieve the stated goals, objectives and targets. Ensure technical quality and innovations in project strategies, interventions, systems and tools. Coordinate and oversee program design, planning, development of key strategies, work plans and budgets, securing the necessary inputs from all key stakeholders. Ensure cost effective, high quality implementation in line with the agreed workplan and budget. Supervise and coordinate the project Senior Management Team, with clearly defined roles, timely performance management, a conducive working environment, and effective teamwork. Conduct quality assurance and oversight of project performance, including via periodic site visits and meetings with key stakeholders. Review project presentations, reports and other key deliverables for the funder/client, government and FHI 360 regional office or headquarters. Represent the project at stakeholder meetings and provide high-level representation to the government. Maintain effective lines of accountability, adequate professional development and support, and supportive supervision of all project staff as well as adherence to HR P&Ps and local labor laws. Responsible for creating, promoting, and maintaining safe and equitable work environments for all project personnel, including a harassment- and violence-free work culture, systems for safeguarding project participants, and promotion of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI). Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree – or its International Equivalent – in Public Health, International Relations, International Development, or a related field. Master’s level preferred.
- Project Management (PM) Certification preferred, with demonstrated understanding of project/program management principles and practices.
- At least twelve (12) years of relevant experience in project/program management, with preference for experience leading and managing complex, donor-funded awards.
- At least eight (8) years of line management experience and demonstrated expertise leading and managing a diverse team, including staff supervision and capacity development.
- Technical expertise in HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment in both clinical and community settings.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in staff development, skills transfer and capacity sharing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, including strategic and critical thinking as well as capacity for data analysis and evidence-based decision-making.
- Proficient with applicable rules, regulations, and policies associated with international development, particularly those of INGOs.
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English, with strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of relevant stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in Zambia and understanding of the local context.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Project Director Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.